Dishonored 2 - Counter-serum
Tutorial Name: Dishonored 2 - Counter-serum
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
This achievement is missable. It can only be earned if you eliminate Dr. Hypatia non-lethally during Mission 3, The Good Doctor.
The main objective in this mission is to track down and speak with Dr. Hypatia. Once you reach her location inside the Addemire Institute, ignore her completely. Instead, move towards the back of the room and speak with the patient (Hypatia's assistant) who is near death, laying down on a cot. He will inform you of the doctor's wrongdoings and of a method that can cure her insanity. This will initiate a secondary objective that asks you to create a counter-serum in the assistant's lab.
Follow the waypoint to your new objective, collect the necessary items to create the serum, and then interact with the flask on the assistant's work station. Grab the serum and return the morgue where you originally found Dr. Hypatia. Stealthily, you will need to approach the doctor from behind (or above) and hold to inject her with the serum. With this done, go on to finish the mission and once back aboard the Dreadful Wale, you can speak with Dr. Hypatia, thus unlocking the achievement.
- 01. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(529)
- 02. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(520)
- 03. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,269)
- 04. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(352)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(382)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(839)
- 07. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(517)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(296)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(759)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(324)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Face Off(544)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(565)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(503)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(479)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(509)