Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Hourglass
Tutorial Name: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Hourglass
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
In total there are around twelve Santeau servers spread across all four Networks. As with any server, they can easily be identified by their name plate, where "Santeau Group" is displayed alongside a white square badge icon. Keep in mind the five servers in the new Darknet File (which must be completed for "Ashes to Ashes") count towards this achievement; if you work on the new Darknet File, you will only need to complete an additional five Santeau servers.
While the Santeau servers are a little more complex in their map design, AI difficulty, and data node placement, each features a bottomless abyss. As noted by many players, you can use this map design to your advantage by deliberately jumping off the map once you reach the required amount of data collected. Doing this will place you back at the exit point for a quick extraction.
Once you have completed at least ten Santeau servers, this achievement will unlock.
- 01. FIFA 22 | Design and Conquer Achievement Guide(1,895)
- 02. Back 4 Blood - Jukebox Hero(1,425)
- 03. Back 4 Blood - A Humerus Weapon(1,757)
- 04. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(1,856)
- 05. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(2,018)
- 06. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(2,562)
- 07. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(1,475)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(1,619)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(4,016)
- 10. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(1,764)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(1,316)
- 12. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(2,307)
- 13. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(1,387)
- 14. Mortal Shell - Face Off(1,695)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(1,830)