Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Data Detective
Tutorial Name: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Data Detective
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
In Breach Mode, your first Darknet File, "Just What the Doctor Ordered," will become available after completing the second server in the Tier 1 Network. This case involves uncovering the truth behind a young girl's supposed death.
To start this file, you must read its Darknet File details in the "Darknet" tab. After reading the case notes on this screen, the game will more or less "guide" you through the mission; it first leads you to a new server where you're required to collect data fragments to retrieve the next clue of the case. Once this is done there will be a text chat with Shorthand. Following this chat, the game continues to pull you from mission to chat, mission to chat, until you are brought to the final server: a "boss battle" against an AI Unit.
This Unit is equip with Glass-Shield Cloak, Icarus Dash, and a Sniper Rifle, but is susceptible to Pistol damage. Make sure to take cover and pick your shots wisely. You should have no problem taking down the Unit within a few minutes.
After defeating the Unit and escaping the server, there will be one last short chat and the file will be completed, thus unlocking the achievement.
- 01. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,046)
- 02. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(214)
- 03. Mortal Shell - Face Off(372)
- 04. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(319)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(494)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(202)
- 07. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(206)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(490)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(181)
- 10. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(386)
- 11. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(364)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(362)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(372)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - T-Rekt(330)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Ancient Exterminator(314)