Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Elevator to Hell Going Down
Tutorial Name: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Elevator to Hell Going Down
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
This achievement can be earned at any time during your playthrough after Mission 3. Please keep in mind combat-related achievements only work on enemies in a hostile environment; civilians and policemen do not count.
You will need to unlock and fully upgrade the "Icarus Landing" and "Typoon" augmentations. The best place to get this achievement is in the gangster hideout just west of Adam's apartment complex. Make an extra manual save before attempting this just in case you mess up and need to retry.
After positioning yourself on top of the tallest building in this hideout/courtyard, simply jump off the roof and hold to activate the "Icarus Landing Strike" on the one enemy patrolling the grounds back and forth. There is a second mobster nearby who will become alerted, so activate the Typhoon aug right away to take him out and unlock the achievement.
- 01. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,047)
- 02. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(214)
- 03. Mortal Shell - Face Off(374)
- 04. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(321)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(497)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(203)
- 07. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(206)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(493)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(181)
- 10. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(386)
- 11. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(364)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(362)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(372)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - T-Rekt(330)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Ancient Exterminator(314)