Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - The Invincible Body
Tutorial Name: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - The Invincible Body
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
This achievement can be earned at any time during your playthrough after Mission 3. Please keep in mind that combat-related achievements only work on enemies in a hostile environment; civilians and policemen do not count.
You will need to unlock the "Titan" augmentation and, as it's preferable, fully upgrade it. One of the best and most convenient areas of the game to work on this achievement is in the underground Russian casino in the north-western region of the city. You automatically go there during Side Mission 04, but you can head there earlier or return anytime after that mission, too.
Once engaged in hostile combat, just take cover behind any of the tables and wait for a grenade to be thrown towards you. Get near the grenade and activate Titan Armor. It will absorb the damage and unlock the achievement.
NOTE: For this achievement, and those that follow using this area to earn the combat aug-related achievements, it's suggested to make an manual save before unlocking any augs. This allows you to farm each achievement by reloading the save file and unlocking/upgrading the next necessary aug.
- 01. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(839)
- 02. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(847)
- 03. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,383)
- 04. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(451)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(492)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(1,183)
- 07. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(619)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(389)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(987)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(407)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Face Off(692)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(675)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(615)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(559)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(597)