Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Ruthless Efficiency
Tutorial Name: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Ruthless Efficiency
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
The fastest way to earn this achievement is by fully upgrading the Stun Gun. You have the opportunity to receive it during the start of Mission 1, or you can hack into the weapons locker at TF29 to get one. There is no penalty for hacking into the weapons locker...you work there after all.
It'll take around 550 crafting materials to upgrade the ammo capacity, and you will need a laser sight attachment as well. This attachment can be bought from the weapons vendor in Jensen's apartment complex or found through open world exploration.
Once you have the necessary materials, open your inventory and tap twice while hovering over the Stun Gun to customize it. Attach the laser sight, upgrade the ammo capacity three times, and the achievement will unlock.
- 01. Back 4 Blood - Jukebox Hero(900)
- 02. Back 4 Blood - A Humerus Weapon(1,013)
- 03. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(1,387)
- 04. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(1,433)
- 05. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(2,009)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(1,005)
- 07. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(1,128)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(3,217)
- 09. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(1,212)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(807)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(1,795)
- 12. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(877)
- 13. Mortal Shell - Face Off(1,196)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(1,279)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(1,055)