Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Core Driller
Tutorial Name: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Core Driller
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
This achievement is missable and is earned in Mission 13, G.A.R.M.
After waking up from your unconscious state, make your way towards the objective waypoint straight ahead, activate the breaker to stop the fan, and crawl inside the ventilation shaft.
NOTE: If you are going for the "Foxiest of the Hounds" achievement, make sure you call Vega during this time. Calling Miller creates an unavoidable alarm to trigger later on.
Climb the ladder at the end of the shaft and you'll find yourself inside the drill's control room. Place a single Biocell into the drill console and press the left directional button on the control panel.
This will trigger a conversation over the loudspeaker. "Scold" the worker and then get back to work. Press the up directional button, then press it again, then finally press the right directional button on the panel. You can now activate the red console button which will seal the drill in its new position and unlock the achievement.
- 01. Back 4 Blood - Jukebox Hero(716)
- 02. Back 4 Blood - A Humerus Weapon(774)
- 03. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(1,228)
- 04. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(1,249)
- 05. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,826)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(828)
- 07. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(937)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(2,802)
- 09. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(1,050)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(702)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(1,663)
- 12. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(741)
- 13. Mortal Shell - Face Off(1,108)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(1,161)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(965)