Dead Rising 4 - Bloodhound
Tutorial Name: Dead Rising 4 - Bloodhound
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Frank Rising - Collect 3 portable detection devices.
There are 3 portable detection devices; once found, they permanently reveal the locations of collectibles on the map. The devices automatically appear on your map as collectibles as soon as you enter a new area. Their locations are as follows:
Mall: Amazon Food Court, just before the north exit. You'll come across this early on as you follow the mission waypoint.
Old Town: Just south of the center of old town, near a Princess Wasp.
West Ridge: At the end of the road that leads to a dead end in the southeast corner of the map.
Collectibles unlock the only permanent abilities that carry over when you start a new game, so you'll probably want to get them all before trying Blackest Friday difficulty (your collectible progress will carry over if you start a new game). Note that there's one collectible in Central Plaza on the 2nd floor that you can only get during the intro mission.
- 01. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(515)
- 02. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(509)
- 03. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,262)
- 04. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(347)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Face Off(538)
- 06. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(511)
- 07. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(830)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(377)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(318)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(751)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(290)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(560)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(497)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(473)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(502)