Darksiders: Genesis - Garden of Forking Paths
Tutorial Name: Darksiders: Genesis - Garden of Forking Paths
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Collect every Boatman Coin in the Boatsman's Labyrinth.
There are 11 Boatman coins to find in the Labyrinth, which is located in The Void behind where Dis is standing in the main hub area. Once you enter The Void for the first time, you won't be able to progress very far. However, as you complete side-quests in the game's main missions and return, more of the floor will appear and connect, allowing you to reach various parts of the Labyrinth. The map below will help you navigate it, and the required side-quests you need to complete as well as the action required once that location of the Labyrinth can be reached can be found below that.
- Ballista: In Chapter 1, destroy the two ballista. See here for their locations. In the Labyrinth, use the ballista until it breaks to get the coin.
Soul Caches: In Chapter 2, destroy all four soul caches. See "Soul Cache" for more info. In the Labyrinth, destroy the three soul caches to get the coin.
Gold Bars: In Chapter 3, collect all four ingots and use the Forge. See "Hell's Forge" for more info. In the Labyrinth, collect the six ingots marked as yellow dots on the map above to get the coin.
Void Rift: In Chapter 4, close the rift. See "Close the Rift" for more info. In the Labyrinth, simply interact with the portal to get the coin.
Hellhounds: In Chapter 5, kill the Houndmaster. In the Labyrinth, pet the five dogs in the correct order to get the coin (see the image here for the correct order).
Shield Bearer: In Chapter 7, kill the optional bosses. See "The Dead Court" for more info. Inside the Labyrinth, the coin will simply be sitting there.
Floating Demons: In Chapter 8, complete the "Staunch the Flow" side-quest (directions for that can be found here). Inside the Labyrinth, move the demons to the correct sides (green with green, red with red).
Angel: In Chapter 11, save the angels. See "Good Deeds" for more info. Inside the Labyrinth, talk to the angel to receive the coin.
Bugs: In Chapter 12, defeat the Scarab Queen. See "Infested" for more info. Inside the Labyrinth, kill all the bugs on the platform to get the coin.
Tumor Bomb: In Chapter 14, destroy the three drills. See here for their locations. Inside the Labyrinth, use Strife's ghost hand to grab the bomb and destroy the growth to get the coin.
Barrel Bomb: In Chapter 15, destroy all the supply caches. See "Ready to Blow" for more info. Inside the Labyrinth, destroy the barrel to get the coin.
- 01. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(827)
- 02. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(837)
- 03. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,373)
- 04. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(441)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(480)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(1,152)
- 07. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(608)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(378)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(971)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(398)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Face Off(675)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(664)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(603)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(550)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(586)