Dark Souls III - Pontiff Sulyvahn
Tutorial Name: Dark Souls III - Pontiff Sulyvahn
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Defeat Pontiff Sulyvahn.
Found in Irythrill of Boreal Valley.
There are three potential summons outside of this guys room (says it all really) depending on your progress: Black Hand Gottard, Londor Pale Shade and Anri of Astora. All help is appreciated. The boss has swords that do fire and magic damage so plan accordingly. He does a number of slashes and stab attacks, plus a magic infused whirl attack too. At half health he will summon a rather annoying clone of himself to annoy you.
The best plan is to either stay at mid range to bait his lunge attack, then punish him and get back to range. Alternatively, with a strength build you can get in close and strafe him until you get a good opening and then attack. Cheap but effective.
- 01. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(831)
- 02. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(841)
- 03. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,377)
- 04. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(445)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(485)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(1,157)
- 07. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(613)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(382)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(977)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(402)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Face Off(680)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(668)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(607)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(554)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(591)