Dark Souls III - Deacons of the Deep
Tutorial Name: Dark Souls III - Deacons of the Deep
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Defeat the Deacons of the Deep.
Found in the Cathedral of the Deep.
You can summon Anri and Horace to help you if you've been following their story. This fight is pretty easy as it is purely a room full of regular enemies, but be mindful of getting surrounded and swamped as they keep respawning. Make sure to take cover before you heal too, as they tend to cast fireballs at range. To start with just focus on killing enemies, especially the ones with the red eyes, eventually one specific enemy will be possessed and you can then focus on just taking him down.
Don't be afraid on killing a bunch of the weaker enemies to clear some space at any time, as they can soon become overwhelming. However, the generally do slow melee attacks up close or fireballs at range, the fat ones can also do a holy blast that can knock you down.
- 01. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(852)
- 02. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(853)
- 03. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,388)
- 04. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(457)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(500)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(1,204)
- 07. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(626)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(394)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(1,007)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(412)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Face Off(698)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(683)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(621)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(566)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(603)