Dark Souls III - Lord of Cinder: Aldritch, Devourer of Gods
Tutorial Name: Dark Souls III - Lord of Cinder: Aldritch, Devourer of Gods
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Defeat Aldritch, Devourer of Gods, Lord of Cinder.
Found in Anor Londo.
This guy is the worst. He casts a number of spells of the soulmass variety so be careful, up close he also does spinning attacks, a big thrust and combos. His worst attack though sees him raise a bow and fire a ton of arrows in the air which can do massive damage if it hits but go in a straight line so try rolling sideways if possible. Try and get close and bait his big lunge then punish him.
After some damage he will start to vanish - so dodge back as he lets out a dark blast when he does so. Then he will respawn in the furthest corner so rush to get close before he blasts you with spells. Get him down to half health and he starts to leave a fire trail as he moves and every time he disappears AND pops up he will auto cast small homing spells which can be annoying.
The worst part is his arrow attack gets a massive buff and can now follow you around the room so try to roll in multiple directions to shake it off. Stick fairly close and try to dodge through his melee stuff until he misses with a big recovery move, then chip away at him.
- 01. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(855)
- 02. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(854)
- 03. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,389)
- 04. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(458)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(501)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(1,205)
- 07. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(628)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(396)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(1,009)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(413)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Face Off(699)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(684)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(621)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(567)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(603)