Dark Souls III - Lords of Cinder: Abyss Watchers
Tutorial Name: Dark Souls III - Lords of Cinder: Abyss Watchers
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Defeat the Abyss Watchers, Lords of Cinder.
Found at the end of Farron Keep.
You can potentially summon Sirris, Londor Pale Shade and Black Hand Gotthard depending on where you are with certain NPC\'s. The first phase of the fight is interesting but straightforward the boss has a number of slashing and dash attacks but can be easily staggered, so do some damage when you can. A second enemy will rise up and attack you so watch out, however, a third enemy will then turn up and he will attack the boss (but can also damage you so be wary). Use this to your advantage to lose aggro and heal if needs be.
At half health the boss gains fire abilities and becomes more aggressive but the moveset stays the same and the other enemies stop coming. Take your time to doge attacks and strike when there is a clear opening.
- 01. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,065)
- 02. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(222)
- 03. Mortal Shell - Face Off(385)
- 04. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(337)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(505)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(211)
- 07. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(211)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(517)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(187)
- 10. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(391)
- 11. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(369)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(366)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(378)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - T-Rekt(335)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Ancient Exterminator(317)