How to Put a 3rd Generation iPod Touch Into Disk Mode
Tutorial Name: How to Put a 3rd Generation iPod Touch Into Disk Mode
Submitted By: Ry-Nasty
1. Plug the USB cable into the iPod touch and your computer. If a box pops up prompting you to sync automatically, click "Cancel."
2. Download the most recent version of iTunes if it's not already on the computer, or open it. Click on your iPod in the iTunes menu bar on the left.
3. Click "Enable disk mode" under Options. This puts your 3rd generation iPod touch into disk mode.
4. Clear more space for storage by deleting unwanted songs and videos. Movies take up the most space, so just clearing your movies may clear up plenty of space for disk use.
- 01. Pokemon Sun and Moon: how to... (823)
- 02. PS4 Pro: how to transfer dat... (834)
- 03. Pokemon Sun and Moon: seven... (664)
- 04. Pokemon Sun & Moon guide: Q... (1,274)
- 05. Pokemon Sun & Moon: starter... (672)
- 06. Pokemon Sun & Moon guide: h... (1,525)
- 07. Pokemon Sun & Moon beginners... (547)
- 08. Pokemon Sun & Moon Guide: A... (2,314)
- 09. How to Run GBA ROMS on your... (3,236)
- 10. How to Run GBA ROMS on your... (2,925)
- 11. GTA V - Quick Cash Strategy... (1,994)
- 12. How to turn your Apple TV i... (4,967)
- 13. [How-To] Mod Zombieville US... (9,652)
- 14. How to get the Temple Run c... (7,374)
- 15. Modding Jetpack Joyride wi... (11,898)