Adam's Venture: Origins - Onwards, to paradise!
Tutorial Name: Adam's Venture: Origins - Onwards, to paradise!
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Completed the Templar Church episode.
After the Road to Luz episode, you'll be outside a Templar church with a professor on the roof. Drag the crate onto the little conveyor belt and it'll be loaded onto the elevator. Then head to the right to find a boiler puzzle you'll have to solve to lower the ladder. Press -11 and then press +3 five times to complete it. Climb up the ladder to the professor and you'll be tasked with repairing his windmills. Head left and you'll go rooftop to rooftop, solving a simple math puzzle on each windmill to complete the circuit and get it running again. Here's the solution for each windmill:
1. In the first area, go down and around the bottom. In the second area, do the same but don't use the +1 in the bottom right corner. Go around it.
2. In the first area, use all of them except the +3 in the upper right. In the second area, use all of them except the +2 in the lower left corner.
3. In both sections, use all of them except the +2 in the upper right corner.
After they're all done, head back to the professor and he'll let you inside.
Now the Templar Church episode starts. The final globe for the "Globetrotter" achievement is just right of the projector screen. Press on the projector to get a puzzle that is sort of like a magic square puzzle but with rings instead of numbers. Each light will light up when each row and column is set up correctly. The solution from left, to right, top to bottom, is: outer ring, middle ring, middle ring, no ring, inner ring, outer ring, inner ring, middle ring, no ring. After the presentation, follow the professor out with Evelyn to a church where the professor will talk about dates and such. There are a lot of pointless things out here, but the only thing of importance is the musical scale in the back right and the bells hanging above the entryway to the church. Press on the bells and ring them in the following order (1 is on the left, 4 on the right): 1, 4, 2, 3, 4. This opens up the stairs in front of you. Head down, light a torch, then use it to burn away the web. Follow the tunnel to the next room and use the lever to open the door. Your allies will join you and walk to the end of the room to complete the episode and unlock the achievement.
- 01. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,052)
- 02. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(216)
- 03. Mortal Shell - Face Off(378)
- 04. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(323)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(500)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(205)
- 07. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(207)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(499)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(183)
- 10. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(387)
- 11. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(365)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(363)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(373)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - T-Rekt(331)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Ancient Exterminator(314)