Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX How To Recruit Pokemon Guide
Tutorial Name: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX How To Recruit Pokemon Guide
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: Gnu
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
How To Recruit Pokemon In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX
When you start Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX, you will not be able to recruit Pokemon. In order to do that, you must first progress the game and beat the first boss at Mt. Steel. Once you have done that, return home and go to the town square and talk to Wigglytuff.
Wigglytuff will give you the first Rescue Team Camps. These are areas where you can get new recruits. Note that in order to recruit a certain Pokemon, you need to have the proper rescue team camp for that Pokemon to live in.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX Recruit
To recruit a wild Pokemon encountered in a dungeon, you will first need to defeat it with your team leader. The final blow needs to be dealt by the leader. When you beat the Pokemon, there is a small chance that it will join your team. The chance is different from Pokemon to Pokemon.
If a Pokemon is recruited successfully then it will join your party immediately. You can increase the chances of a Pokemon joining your team by using the Friend Bow item. This item will also increase the chances of shiny Pokemon joining your team.
- 01. Spyro: Jacques-tacular Guide(13)
- 02. Spyro 2: Trouble No More Guide(8)
- 03. Spyro 2: Olly Olly Oxen Free Guide(15)
- 04. Spyro 2: Giantslayer Guide(10)
- 05. Spyro: Shoot the Moon Guide(10)
- 06. Spyro: Burnt Toast Guide(9)
- 07. Far Cry New Dawn: Kill or Be Killed Guide(9)
- 08. Far Cry New Dawn: Get to the Point Guide(10)
- 09. Resident Evil 2: Keep Their Heads Ringin' Guide(7)
- 10. Resident Evil 2: In the Blink of an Eye Guide(8)
- 11. Far Cry New Dawn: Secret Sam Fisher Outfit Location(11)
- 12. Resident Evil 2: Laboratory / Lab Puzzle Solution(14)
- 13. Just Cause 4: A Game of Chicken Guide(7)
- 14. Red Dead Redemption 2: Artificial Intelligence Guide(10)
- 15. Spyro 3: Man the Cannons, Man Guide(7)