How to Build Ballista in Mordhau
Tutorial Name: How to Build Ballista in Mordhau
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: 16
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
Throughout the many different game modes of Mordhau, there are weapons, horses, and other medieval mechanisms you can find to help you get an edge over your enemy. Ballistas are found around the map of Mordhau and you might notice them if you\'re a new player. This Mordhau Ballista Guide will teach you how to make one.
Building a Ballista in Mordhau
In order to get your hands on a Ballista, you\'ll need to pick the Engineering perk or equip the toolbox and hammer in your loadout with the Smith perk before entering the match.
This will allow you to build the craftable siege items. Spawning as an Engineer will give you 3 ammo to use.
Go to an Ammo Box to get 3 more and then equip the Toolbox. After cycling through what to build, choose a Ballista - you\'ll only see this option when you have 6 ammo.
Place the item in a good spot and then wait for it to start building. You can speed up construction by using the hammer. When it\'s ready, you can use it to fire arrows with over a long distance with great speed.
However, it\'s a pretty annoying reload technique. You\'ve to dismount it and hit with the hammer a few times to reload its bolt supply.
- 01. Kinect Fun Labs: Air Band Achievement Guide(613)
- 02. Mortal Shell Item Familiarity Guide(613)
- 03. Apex Legends Season 6 Crafting Guide(567)
- 04. How To Get All Achievements in Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout(735)
- 05. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Cessna 152 Flight Guide(646)
- 06. Mortal Shell Best Weapons Guide(446)
- 07. Remnant From the Ashes Subject 2923 Harsgaard Boss Guide(183)
- 08. 0 Day Attack on Earth - Achievements Guide(598)
- 09. Paper Mario The Origami King Scuffle Island Guide(398)
- 10. How to Complete Carrion(293)
- 11. Carrion Containment Unit Locations Guide(560)
- 12. Paper Mario The Origami King The Great Sea Guide(313)
- 13. Astral Spike Puzzle - Old Boys' Club (Control)(602)
- 14. The Last of Us 2 - All 287 Collectible Locations Guide(772)
- 15. COD Black Ops 4: Gong like the Wind Guide(338)