Mordhau Horde Mode Guide
Tutorial Name: Mordhau Horde Mode Guide
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: Elsa
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
Horde Mode in Mordhau is essentially taking on waves of enemies in co-op mode. Each wave features varying types of enemies with every subsequent wave being tougher than the last one. In this Mordhau Horde Mode Guide, you\'ll learn everything about these waves, dealing with them, and tips to reach high rounds.
Mordhau Horde Mode
As mentioned earlier, in Horde Mode, you\'re required to deal with different types of enemies in waves.
Once you defeat a wave of enemies, you\'ll earn coins which can be used for upgrades. Upgrades are important because, after some time, you\'ll realize that the enemy is getting tougher.
You also get your HP back upon defeating a wave. You\'ll also respawn at the start of a new round if you die during the combat.
Horde Mode Tips
As mentioned above, the enemies tend to get more aggressive with each wave. Therefore, the first few rounds are vital for coin farming.
Try and not die and kill as many enemies as you can to earn more coins. Try to learn patterns of enemy attacks to develop strategies.
Act smart, don\'t get over-aggressive, and stick with your team. Communication is the key to winning a match. Therefore, assist and cover your teammates and expect the same from them.
Save coins and purchase long-range weapons. Long-range weapons are important, as engaging enemies in close-quarter is difficult.
Get those long-range weapons and land headshots. Long-range weapons also tend to inflict more damage than normal conventional weapons.
Once you\'ve firepower, try to locate a vantage point e.g. a tower with a ladder. Enemies can\'t climb ladders, making them a perfect point for you and your team. If you\'re low on ammo, climb down, purchase, camp on the towers again.
After you\'ve got the firepower and vantage point, you should invest your coins into equipment which will help you survive during late game enemy attacks e.g. good armor as well as healing items.
- 01. COD: MW2 Remastered - All Intel Locations(113)
- 02. DOOM Eternal - How to Get The Unmaykr Secret Weapon(420)
- 03. DOOM Eternal - All Boss Fights / Bosses(390)
- 04. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX How To Recruit Pokemon Guide(384)
- 05. How to Get Tomogunchi in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare(492)
- 06. How To Get Grau 5.56 & Striker 45 In Modern Warfare(401)
- 07. Division 2 Grudge SMG Guide(601)
- 08. Division 2 Vivian Conley Boss Fight Guide(519)
- 09. The Division 2 Warlords of New York Bighorn Exotic AR(610)
- 10. ARK Genesis Saddles Crafting Guide(461)
- 11. Ark Genesis Consumables Guide - Where to Find, Stats(440)
- 12. Ark Genesis Best Bases Locations(749)
- 13. ARK Genesis All Console Commands - Spawn Codes(513)
- 14. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX Starters Guide: All Starters And(365)
- 15. The Division 2 Warlords of New York Bullet King Guide(700)