Pokemon Go Tornadus Raid Counters Guide
Tutorial Name: Pokemon Go Tornadus Raid Counters Guide
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: Spencer
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
Tornadus has finally been introduced into Pokemon GO\'s tier five raids; the flying-type Legendary Pokemon part of the Force of Nature trio. This guide will assist you with Pokemon Go Tornadus Raid Counters so you can win this encounter.
Tornadus is purely a flying-type Pokemon with two forms, a humanoid form, and another form similar to that of a bird.
Pokemon Go Tornadus Raid Counters
Since Tornadus is a flying-type Pokemon, that gives us an all clear to pick Electric, Rock or Ice-Type Pokemon. It is recommended that you avoid Bug, Fighting and Grass-Type Pokemon at all costs, as you won\'t last in the raid for a second.
The Tornadus Raid occurs randomly, but you are guaranteed to find it on Wednesdays, roughly around 6 PM local time. Make sure to get the legendary while you can, as the raid lasts only until 25th February.
Before the raid starts, there will be an egg that appears over a Gym. Tornadus\' defining egg color is blue, so make sure to keep an eye out for it.
Make sure that you have a Raid Pass prior to searching for the raid. The pass can be earned by spinning the Photo Disc at a gym, otherwise you can just go ahead and purchase it from Pokemon GO\'s in-game store.
Tornadus should be easily defeated with a team of five High-Level trainers, nine if your friends are lower level trainers.
The fight should be easy if you know what Pokemon you are picking.
Make sure to conserve your Premier balls and use them at the right time, otherwise you will have to find Tornadus a second time.
The Tornadus-Incarnate can be caught with an 1828-1911 CP at Level 20 without any weather boost, and at Level 25 with a 2285-2389 CP under Windy weather.
The Tornadus-Therian form can be captured at Level 20 with 1756-1837 CP, and at Level 25 with 2196-2296 CP under a Windy weather.
Tornadus has the following abilities that you need to keep a look out for:
Air Slash (Flying)
Grass Knot (Grass)
Hyper Beam (Normal)
Dark Pulse (Dark)
For Tornadus, what you want a Rock-Type, Electric-Type and Ice-Type Pokemon, and the best out of these categories, we have picked out the following Pokemon that are ideal for fighting this Legendary beast.
- Rampardos\' Smack Down and Rock Slide.
Electivire\'s Wild Charge and Thunder Shock.
Mamoswine\'s Powder Snow and Avalanche.
Raikou\'s Thunder Shock and Wild Charge.
Magnezone\'s Spark and Wild Charge.
Glaceon\'s Frost Breath and Avalanche.
Weavile\'s Avalanche and Ice Shard.
- 01. Apex Legends Revenant Guide(201)
- 02. Monster Hunter World Muscle Monkey Madness Event Guide(179)
- 03. Destiny 2 Crimson Days Event Guide(155)
- 04. How to Get a Horse in Mordhau(214)
- 05. Mordhau Throwing Weapons Guide(199)
- 06. How to Build Ballista in Mordhau(198)
- 07. Mordhau Horde Mode Guide(140)
- 08. Mordhau Combat Guide(315)
- 09. How to Feint in Mordhau(186)
- 10. Pokemon Go Sinnoh Celebration Event Guide(191)
- 11. Fortnite Chapter 2 Cameo vs Chic Challenges Guide(253)
- 12. How to Make Money in Escape From Tarkov(254)
- 13. Pokemon Go February 2020 Field Research Guide(174)
- 14. Fortnite Chapter 2 Love and War Challenges Guide(228)
- 15. Fortnite Metal Mouth and Zadie Challenges Guide(259)