Kingdom Hearts 3 ReMind Terra Xehanort Boss Guide
Tutorial Name: Kingdom Hearts 3 ReMind Terra Xehanort Boss Guide
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: Elsa
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
To beat Terra-Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts 3 ReMind you are going to require some strategies along the way. If you are struggling, read this Kingdom Hearts 3 ReMind Terra Xehanort boss guide.
Kingdom Hearts 3 ReMind Terra Xehanort Boss
Since you are on your way to fight a very powerful boss, make sure that Sora is on level 99 as you have to be as strong as you can. Make sure you carry the Ultima weapon and Kupo Coin with you in this fight.
- Top class Keyblade
Combo Boost for better damage output
Better guard with Formchange
Stronger finisher after Formchange
Throughout the Terra Xehanort boss fight, you will require the following abilities to ensure a win
Abilities and Tips
In this attack, Data Terra-Xehanort swings his Key Blade multiple times. The attack is unblockable if the weapon shines red.
In this attack, Data Terra-Xehanort fires three projectiles and during the third fire, he becomes prone to attacks.
In this attack, Data Terra-Xehanort charges at you at high speed.
In this attack, Data Terra-Xehanort summons a shadow to chase after Sora.
In this attack Data, Terra-Xehanort will drag Sora to a dark area and charges with multiple attacks, where the last strike is unblockable and has a wide area of effect.
Beat Data Terra-Xehanort
Data Terra-Xehanort will be teleporting from one place to another in means of no time and will be hitting you with his melee combos and swift attacks.
Some of these attacks are even unblockable so you won\'t be able to do anything in between. Either wait for his attacks to finish and attack him between the follow-ups.
Guard yourself wherever you can and attack when Data Terra-Xehanort is between a follow-up. In the Continuous Swing attack you even know when the attack is going to be unblockable so before the weapon shines red, use Dodge Roll and defend yourself.
If you are blocking his attacks and charges then it will stun Xehanort for some moments. Xehanort is also capable of summoning dark pillars that will scatter around the area.
You will have to dodge between the pillars while facing the minions along the way. The breaks between his attacks are for you to attack and for you to recover your health.
When the ground beneath you turns black and flashes then you need to dodge away quickly as the light coming from inside is going to damage you.
You have to block the purple orbs thrown at your way as well. These can\'t be dodged but once you block them they will reflect back to the boss.
Once you defeat Xehanort you are going to get your reward.
Reward: Strength Boost which permanently raises Strength by 1
- 01. COD: MW2 Remastered - All Intel Locations(103)
- 02. DOOM Eternal - How to Get The Unmaykr Secret Weapon(409)
- 03. DOOM Eternal - All Boss Fights / Bosses(381)
- 04. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX How To Recruit Pokemon Guide(379)
- 05. How to Get Tomogunchi in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare(485)
- 06. How To Get Grau 5.56 & Striker 45 In Modern Warfare(395)
- 07. Division 2 Grudge SMG Guide(583)
- 08. Division 2 Vivian Conley Boss Fight Guide(510)
- 09. The Division 2 Warlords of New York Bighorn Exotic AR(595)
- 10. ARK Genesis Saddles Crafting Guide(455)
- 11. Ark Genesis Consumables Guide - Where to Find, Stats(433)
- 12. Ark Genesis Best Bases Locations(734)
- 13. ARK Genesis All Console Commands - Spawn Codes(504)
- 14. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX Starters Guide: All Starters And(360)
- 15. The Division 2 Warlords of New York Bullet King Guide(693)