Temtem Evolutions Guide
Tutorial Name: Temtem Evolutions Guide
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: Elsa
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
When choosing your Temtem, their evolutionary stages are an important thing to consider. If you somehow don\'t already know, each Temtem can evolve through different forms; which increases its base stats and also allows some Temtem to learn new Techniques. This guide contains all the information you need to know about the Temtem Evolutions.
Evolving a Temtem gives a nice boost to their base stats and changes their appearance. Evolving a Temtem requires it to gain a specific number of levels since it was captured. For example, Paharo requires 7 levels to evolve. So, if you catch a level 5 Paharo, it will evolve into Paharac at level 12.
One thing to keep in mind is that you are able to cancel a Temtem\'s evolution if you want. Press the escape button on PC, or the B button on Xbox to do so.
Each unique Temtem has its own evolutionary line, meaning that they may have three more forms from their first form, or two, or one, or maybe even none. It goes like this:
Single Stage: Final.
Two Stages: Base to Final.
Three Stages: Base to Mid to Final.
Meta-mimetic: Base to Final1 to Final2 to Final3.
Now that you know what evolutions are and how they work, let\'s talk about the evolutions for the three starters.
Crystle - Sherald
Once Crystle reaches level 30, it evolves into Sherald, all of whose stats are boosted by a decent amount.
- HP: 68
- Stamina: 45
- Speed: 43
- Attack: 69
- Defense: 78
- Special Attack: 51
- Special Defense: 48
Smazee - Baboong
Once Smazee reaches level 29, it evolves into Baboong and gains the following stats.
- HP: 54
- Stamina: 61
- Speed: 75
- Attack: 79
- Defense: 51
- Special Attack: 41
- Special Defense: 41
Houchic - Tental
Once Houchid reaches level 29, it evolves into Tental and its stats turn into the following.
- HP: 41
- Stamina: 51
- Speed: 76
- Attack: 42
- Defense: 50
- Special Attack: 81
- Special Defense: 62
- 01. DOOM Eternal - How to Get The Unmaykr Secret Weapon(294)
- 02. DOOM Eternal - All Boss Fights / Bosses(289)
- 03. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX How To Recruit Pokemon Guide(344)
- 04. How to Get Tomogunchi in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare(433)
- 05. How To Get Grau 5.56 & Striker 45 In Modern Warfare(356)
- 06. Division 2 Grudge SMG Guide(504)
- 07. Division 2 Vivian Conley Boss Fight Guide(442)
- 08. The Division 2 Warlords of New York Bighorn Exotic AR(527)
- 09. ARK Genesis Saddles Crafting Guide(397)
- 10. Ark Genesis Consumables Guide - Where to Find, Stats(380)
- 11. Ark Genesis Best Bases Locations(638)
- 12. ARK Genesis All Console Commands - Spawn Codes(432)
- 13. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX Starters Guide: All Starters And(315)
- 14. The Division 2 Warlords of New York Bullet King Guide(627)
- 15. The Division 2 Warlords of New York Exotics Guide(445)