How to make a lag switch (Easy tutorial)
Tutorial Name: How to make a lag switch (Easy tutorial)
Category: Xbox 360 Achievements and Guides
Submitted By: iHc
First your going to want to start off by getting your Ethernet cable.
Your going to want to open it up with your knife and then find the orange wire.
After you find the orange wire you will then want to cut the orange wire until you hit the copper wire,make sure you have a decent size of copper wire.
After you find the copper wire you are going to want to take the screws off off your light switch.
Do not take them completely off just screw then to were you can wrap your copper wire on it.
Next you are going to wrap your copper wire onto your light switch wherever you unscrewed your screws.
Screw then back on and enjoy your lag switch..Simple right?
Tips on using your lag switch
Do not use longer than 8 seconds
Make sure your host when you use it
Be careful to not let the copper wire break
- 01. Halo 2 PC - Go Ape Shiv (170)
- 02. Halo 2 PC - Demon (214)
- 03. Halo 2 PC - Silent but Deadl... (195)
- 04. Halo 2 PC - King of the Scar... (174)
- 05. Red Dead Redemption - Glitch... (556)
- 06. Halo 3 ODST - Listener (312)
- 07. Halo 3 ODST - Firefight: Las... (336)
- 08. Halo 3 ODST - Be Like Marty (242)
- 09. Halo 3 ODST - Dome Inspector (256)
- 10. Halo 3 ODST - I Like Fire (272)
- 11. Halo 3 ODST - Laser Blaster (340)
- 12. Halo 3 ODST - Wraith Killer (304)
- 13. Halo 3 ODST - Both Tubes (417)
- 14. Halo 3 ODST - Good Samaritan (399)
- 15. Halo 3 ODST - Audiophile (323)