XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Lone Wolf
Tutorial Name: XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Lone Wolf
Submitted By: Dopdot
Description: Clear a UFO crash site with one soldier on Classic or Impossible difficulty.
How to Earn: As the description suggests, this only applies to a crash site mission, not simply any mission done solo. While choosing squad members for the mission, simply remove all but one squad member, and start the mission.
Obviously, this is far easier when assaulting one of the Small Scout ships with just 6-7 aliens, rather than one of the Supply Barge, Abductor, or Battleships. Even late in the game, you'll have opportunities to shoot down the Small Scout crafts, so you can be choosy.
Your play style will dictate what type of soldier you bring for this effort; I chose a Support Soldier, as I was trying this pretty early in the campaign, and the added speed (Corporal -- sprinter perk) comes in handy. However, trying this later in the campaign certainly has its advantages, if you have the Ghost Armor, which can bring out the advantages of every class.
Always remember to save often, so you can simply re-load, should something unfortunate happen, and you can choose a different course of action.
- 01. Mini Ninjas Avalanche(58)
- 02. Mini Ninjas Smell You Later(54)
- 03. Mini Ninjas Tripped and fell(21)
- 04. Mini Ninjas Crash landing(19)
- 05. Mini Ninjas Restore Balance(25)
- 06. Akai Katana Shin - The True Mission Achievement(79)
- 07. Akai Katana Shin - 800 Million and Counting Guide(88)
- 08. Akai Katana Shin - The Sharpened Blade Achievement(81)
- 09. Burnout Paradise - Stunt Run(162)
- 10. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Humanity's Savior(139)
- 11. Halo 5 - Fire Drill(39)
- 12. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - A Continental Fellow(44)
- 13. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Wet Work(37)
- 14. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Edison(36)
- 15. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Ain't No Cavalry Comin'(35)