How to mod your sensitivity with a USB [Xbox||USB||MW3]
Tutorial Name: How to mod your sensitivity with a USB [Xbox||USB||MW3]
Category: Xbox 360 Tutorials
Submitted By: J2O
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Seeing as I'm giving this out free, all I ask for is please just a like/comment on my video, and if possible a favorite would be great!
You need the following:
-A form of hex editor(HxD for example)
-Usb stick 2gb+ or a transfer cable
Step one, set your sensitivity to 10
Step two, transfer your profile onto your computer
Step three, open your profile in modio, press the tab 'File Contents' & extract the file named 415608CB.gpd
Step four, open this file in your hex editor
Step five, search for the phrase "SEMV", and just below that there should be an '@' sign:
Step six, highlight this @ sign, and in the hex it should correspond to the number 40. Edit this number to 41-49. I don't recommend going beyond 42, it's near impossible, I highly suggest you only go to 41.
Step seven, Save this gpd, and go back onto Modio, press file contents, and press 'Replace file' on 415608CB.gpd, then select the newly modded gpd.
Step eight, rehash & resign your profile, then move it back onto your xbox.
- 01. Mini Ninjas Avalanche(692)
- 02. Mini Ninjas Smell You Later(571)
- 03. Mini Ninjas Tripped and fell(136)
- 04. Mini Ninjas Crash landing(134)
- 05. Mini Ninjas Restore Balance(137)
- 06. Akai Katana Shin - The True Mission Achievement(186)
- 07. Akai Katana Shin - 800 Million and Counting Guide(179)
- 08. Akai Katana Shin - The Sharpened Blade Achievement(294)
- 09. Burnout Paradise - Stunt Run(271)
- 10. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Humanity's Savior(254)
- 11. Halo 5 - Fire Drill(137)
- 12. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - A Continental Fellow(161)
- 13. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Wet Work(160)
- 14. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Edison(144)
- 15. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Ain't No Cavalry Comin'(126)