Scramble Co-op Brilliance.
Tutorial Name: Scramble Co-op Brilliance.
Submitted By: TTG
Co-op Brilliance (20)
Obtain a score of 30,000 or more while playing an Xbox Live co-op game.
1. The 1st level is really easy to get lots of points in without dying so you could fly your plane into the rocks before reaching the 2nd level checkpoint so that you start the 1st level again to make some extra points.
2. Remembering levels because I'm pretty sure it never changes. Enemies always come from the same places so memorise them to know what's coming.
3. Even if you are concentrating on shooting the spaceships which fly up using your machine gun, it's still a good idea to keep tapping X to drop bombs which could potentially hit something for effortless points.
- 01. Mini Ninjas Avalanche(35)
- 02. Mini Ninjas Smell You Later(39)
- 03. Mini Ninjas Tripped and fell(21)
- 04. Mini Ninjas Crash landing(19)
- 05. Mini Ninjas Restore Balance(20)
- 06. Akai Katana Shin - The True Mission Achievement(79)
- 07. Akai Katana Shin - 800 Million and Counting Guide(88)
- 08. Akai Katana Shin - The Sharpened Blade Achievement(81)
- 09. Burnout Paradise - Stunt Run(161)
- 10. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Humanity's Savior(139)
- 11. Halo 5 - Fire Drill(39)
- 12. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - A Continental Fellow(42)
- 13. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Wet Work(34)
- 14. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Edison(35)
- 15. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Ain't No Cavalry Comin'(35)