This is the Police 2; November 25 Walkthrough
Tutorial Name: This is the Police 2; November 25 Walkthrough
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: Nasyr
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
You have to assign police officers to this case. This time, someone has stolen documents. You can also assign police officers to the case regarding the tape player, provided that you didn't discover all the clues already.
- Property damage - you need 350 experience points for this call. You will need a police officer with Negotiation or Intelligence skill.
Child abuse - you need a total of 840 experience points for this call. You need a police officer with Stealth skill.
Car theft - you need a total of 590 experience points. A police officer with high Shooting skill is your best choice here.
Tactical mission: Robbery
Once again, you need well-developed police officers - a new tactical mission awaits you the next day.
- 01. Borderlands3 How to find the One Punch Man legendary shotgun(99)
- 02. Borderlands 3 How to get the Conference Call Shotgun(128)
- 03. Borderlands 3 Best Beastmaster (Fl4k) Builds(342)
- 04. Borderlands 3 Best Operative (Zane) Builds(293)
- 05. Borderlands 3 Best Gunner (Moze) Builds(535)
- 06. Borderlands 3 Best Siren (Amara) Builds(214)
- 07. Borderlands 3 Best Character Builds for every class(233)
- 08. Borderlands 3 Katagawa Ball Boss Fight guide(89)
- 09. Borderlands 3: How to farm Anointed and Legendary weapons(171)
- 10. Borderlands 3: How to smash Eridium Crystals(107)
- 11. Borderlands 3: How to find the Destiny Dinklebot Easter Egg(83)
- 12. Borderlands 3 Legendary hunt locations(103)
- 13. Borderlands 3: How to beat Killavolt(120)
- 14. Borderlands 3: How to unlock the Proving Grounds(73)
- 15. Borderlands 3 How to find the Rick & Morty Legendary Shotgun(69)