Dragon Ball FighterZ Final Boss Fight & Game Ending
Tutorial Name: Dragon Ball FighterZ Final Boss Fight & Game Ending
Category: PS4 Trophies and Guides
Submitted By: Mikey
The Final Boss Fight & Game Ending in Dragon Ball FighterZ. There are 3 Story Arcs in total (each one has 9 Chapters).
The game ends after Story Arc 3. In total there are 45 maps in the game.
Story Arc #1 = 9 Chapters, 15 Maps
Story Arc #2 = 9 Chapters, 13 Maps
Story Arc #3 = 9 Chapters, 17 Maps
After beating the game for the first time you also unlock "Hard Mode". So you can start a new game in each Arc to fight higher level enemies and earn better skill rewards.
For the final boss, simply keep spamming the Square-Button (PS4) / X-Button (Xbos One). Don't use any directional buttons, just do light attacks and nothing else. This doesn't require any skill whatsoever and has a good chance at beating the CPU. It may take a few tries but it's an easy way that will win the fight eventually.
- 01. Ni No Kuni 2 - All Higgledy S... (37)
- 02. Ni No Kuni 2 - All Dreamer's... (27)
- 03. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All Dr... (19)
- 04. Ni No Kuni 2 - Secret 10th Dr... (34)
- 05. Dragon Ball FighterZ - Fastes... (33)
- 06. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All 24... (23)
- 07. Dragon Ball FighterZ - Practi... (19)
- 08. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All Me... (20)
- 09. Ni No Kuni 2 - Tainted Monste... (17)
- 10. Bloodborne Platinum Trophy Gu... (25)