Dragon Ball FighterZ Final Boss Fight & Game Ending
Tutorial Name: Dragon Ball FighterZ Final Boss Fight & Game Ending
Category: PS4 Trophies and Guides
Submitted By: Mikey
The Final Boss Fight & Game Ending in Dragon Ball FighterZ. There are 3 Story Arcs in total (each one has 9 Chapters).
The game ends after Story Arc 3. In total there are 45 maps in the game.
Story Arc #1 = 9 Chapters, 15 Maps
Story Arc #2 = 9 Chapters, 13 Maps
Story Arc #3 = 9 Chapters, 17 Maps
After beating the game for the first time you also unlock "Hard Mode". So you can start a new game in each Arc to fight higher level enemies and earn better skill rewards.
For the final boss, simply keep spamming the Square-Button (PS4) / X-Button (Xbos One). Don't use any directional buttons, just do light attacks and nothing else. This doesn't require any skill whatsoever and has a good chance at beating the CPU. It may take a few tries but it's an easy way that will win the fight eventually.
- 01. RDR2 - Poisonous Trail Treasure Map Hunt Location & Solution(588)
- 02. RDR2 - Jack Hall Gang Treasure Map Hunt Location & Solution(767)
- 03. RDR2 - All Dinosaur Bones Locations(580)
- 04. RDR2 - Point of Interest Location(396)
- 05. RDR2 - All Dreamcatcher Locations(493)
- 06. Ni No Kuni 2 - All Higgledy Stone Locations(190)
- 07. Ni No Kuni 2 - All Dreamer's Doors Locations(185)
- 08. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All Dramatic Finishes(91)
- 09. Ni No Kuni 2 - Secret 10th Dreamer's Door Maze Boss Fight:(266)
- 10. Dragon Ball FighterZ - Fastest Zeni Money Farming Method(360)
- 11. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All 240 Combo Challenges(173)
- 12. Dragon Ball FighterZ - Practice Makes Perfect Trophy(83)
- 13. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All Meteor Attacks (Ultimates)(107)
- 14. Ni No Kuni 2 - Tainted Monster #50 Boss Fight:(267)
- 15. Bloodborne Platinum Trophy Guide 16 - Rom, The VacuousSpider(308)