Detroit Become Human - WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER
Tutorial Name: Detroit Become Human - WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER
Category: PS4 Trophies and Guides
Submitted By: Mikey
Detroit Become Human - WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER Trophy Guide - Markus broadcasted his message without raising an alarm or having a team casualty [Bronze]
Chapter: The Stratford Tower
- When you enter the server room with North (the female android), be sure to lock the door behind you.
- When you reach the very top of the tower, after reuniting with your other 2 android allies, you will run into two security guards blocking the corridor. Pick option :circle: RUSE, As you walk towards the guards :r-up: to DRAW GUN at them, :r-right: to ORDER them, :square: to KNOCK OUT.
- When you enter the broadcast room press :r-up: to ORDER the android operators aside.
- Now one human from the broadcast room will run away. Pick :circle: SHOOT to kill him, thus preventing him from activating the alarm.
- Finish the broadcast, pick whatever options you want (doesn\'t matter). After the broadcast follow your allies up to the rooftop and skydive down the roof before the guards catch up to you.
Note: After finishing the chapter and receiving the trophy, you can quit out to the main menu and replay the last checkpoint for the next trophy "A GLIMPSE OF JERICHO" (turn on Save Feature in chapter select).
- 01. Ni No Kuni 2 - All Higgledy S... (39)
- 02. Ni No Kuni 2 - All Dreamer's... (39)
- 03. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All Dr... (20)
- 04. Ni No Kuni 2 - Secret 10th Dr... (38)
- 05. Dragon Ball FighterZ - Fastes... (41)
- 06. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All 24... (26)
- 07. Dragon Ball FighterZ - Practi... (20)
- 08. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All Me... (20)
- 09. Ni No Kuni 2 - Tainted Monste... (21)
- 10. Bloodborne Platinum Trophy Gu... (30)