Planetbase Episode 20 - Low Morale
Tutorial Name: Planetbase Episode 20 - Low Morale
Submitted By: Mikey
Planetbase is a strategy game where you guide a group of space settlers trying to establish an outpost in a remote planet.
In the game you play the role of the base architect and manager, telling your colonists where to build the structures they will need to survive. You will have to ensure that they have an constant supply of oxygen, food and water to stay alive.
You will get them to collect energy, extract water, mine metal, grow food, manufacture bots, and build a fully self-sufficient base.
Even if the game is not intended to be a simulator, all the mechanics are plausible, and based on what the expected challenges of establishing a colony in an new planet would be.
-Three different planets with different conditions and increasing difficulty.
-Harness solar and wind energy (if available) in order to power the base\'s structures.
-Grow hydroponic Vegetables and synthesize Vitromeat to feed your population.
-Mine and produce raw resources, process them, manufacture goods, and establish a production chain.
-Carefully manage the colonist immigration flow to ensure you have the people with the right skills.
-Survive disasters like meteors, sandstorms or solar flares and defend your base from intruders.
-Mechanize your base by manufacturing your own bots that will help with the more arduous tasks.
-Grow your colony from a few initial pioneers to a vibrant planetbase with hundreds of colonists.
- 01. Super Weekend Mode Invader Bunny(43)
- 02. Super Weekend Mode This is a drill(40)
- 03. Zeroptian Invasion That will teach them(36)
- 04. FullBlast But not cute enough(23)
- 05. FullBlast There were more...(26)
- 06. FullBlast I hope this is it(23)
- 07. Deployment Only one boost(34)
- 08. Thomas Was Alone Three Amigos(40)
- 09. Thomas Was Alone Mr Lonely(33)
- 10. Thomas Was Alone Thomas Was Not Alone(35)
- 11. Deployment Firefly(69)
- 12. Deployment Big Red Button(54)
- 13. Deployment Hard learner(42)
- 14. Deployment Diehard(29)
- 15. Deployment Don't need any of that to win(26)