WWE 2K18 - Who's next?
Tutorial Name: WWE 2K18 - Who's next?
Category: Xbox One Achievements and Guides
Submitted By: Mooneye
Description: Eliminate all opponents in an Elimination Chamber match. (PLAY mode against A.I.)
How to Earn: Start up an Elimination Chamber match in exhibition which can be found under the six man option.
Select a strong wrestler like Brock Lesnar against five weaker opponents like Aiden English, Sin Cara etc. Go into the match options and set the starting finishers to three, turn KO's on and starting health to low. You can also adjust the time between pod unlocks, I had it at 180.
Start as the first superstar and because your opponents health is low a KO can come quick. Use a few moves to weaken your opponents body and then hit a finisher or two. Doing a few normal moves will keep your momentum bar high to obtain more finishers. This will KO the opponent and allow you to recover some stamina.
Rinse and repeat and the achievement will be yours. This method also gives you enough time so it will always be 1v1.
- 01. Fallout 4 - Reunions (63)
- 02. Fallout 4 - Unlikely Valentin... (56)
- 03. Fallout 4 - When Freedom Call... (40)
- 04. Fallout 4 - War Never Changes (58)
- 05. Knight Squad - Playing with F... (41)
- 06. Monster Hunter World - A Livi... (54)
- 07. Monster Hunter World - Rainbo... (55)
- 08. Monster Hunter World | How to... (57)
- 09. Monster Hunter World | How to... (58)
- 10. All Rare Pet Locations : Mons... (93)
- 11. Monster Hunter World - All Pa... (72)
- 12. How to get PlunderBlade: The... (51)
- 13. Collecting 26 Pets In Monster... (51)
- 14. Monster Hunter World | Augmen... (49)
- 15. Fortnite - Gunsmith (63)