Monster Hunter World - How to Get All Palico Skills & Gadget
Tutorial Name: Monster Hunter World - How to Get All Palico Skills & Gadget
Category: PS4 Trophies and Guides
Submitted By: RepBandit
In Monster Hunter World you can unlock 6 Palico Skills by doing Grimalkyne Quests. The Grimalkyne award you with Skills/Gadgets for your Palico comrade.
The first skill (Vigorwasp) is unlocked automatically. For the other 5 there is one per map. In total you have 5 maps (regions) in the game. On each map there is a tribe of Grimalkyne (they are cat clans). You can befriend them so they give your Palico a new tool as a show of good faith.
After unlocking a new skill (or gadget as they are also called), head into your room in Astera to change it, or do so at any camp during a mission (enter the tent and change palico equipment).
None of them are missable, you can still get everything after the story. The Grimalkyne quests can only be triggered during expeditions, you can't do it while on a mission. Be sure to bring your Palico with you at all times as he is needed to communicate with the Grimalkyne.
#1 - Vigorwasp Spray (Automatic Unlock) - 0:05
#2 - Flashfly Cage (Ancient Forest) - 0:14
#3 - Shieldspire (Wildspire Waste) - 2:13
#4 - Coral Orchestra (Coral Highlands) - 4:45
#5 - Plunderblade (Rotten Vale) - 7:50
#6 - Meowlotov Cocktail (Elder's Recess) - 11:21
- 01. Ni No Kuni 2 - All Higgledy S... (39)
- 02. Ni No Kuni 2 - All Dreamer's... (31)
- 03. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All Dr... (19)
- 04. Ni No Kuni 2 - Secret 10th Dr... (38)
- 05. Dragon Ball FighterZ - Fastes... (38)
- 06. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All 24... (25)
- 07. Dragon Ball FighterZ - Practi... (20)
- 08. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All Me... (20)
- 09. Ni No Kuni 2 - Tainted Monste... (19)
- 10. Bloodborne Platinum Trophy Gu... (28)