Monster Hunter World - Mmm, So Tasty!
Tutorial Name: Monster Hunter World - Mmm, So Tasty!
Submitted By: RepBandit
Monster Hunter World - Mmm, So Tasty! Trophy / Achievement Guide - Cook your first well-done steak. [Bronze]
For this trophy you need to use the BBQ Spit while on a quest or during an expedition. It's a fixed item in your inventory, you will always have it from the start of the game. You also need some raw meat to cook which you can get from slaying small monsters and looting them. Activate the BBQ Spit via the item wheel (hold L1/LB -- then use R1/RB to select BBQ Spit). Now let the steak cook for 2,5 rotations (until the last second before it gets burned). It may take a few tries to get the timing down. If it turns black you've let it cook for too long. If it's a rare steak it didn't cook for long enough. The correct one that unlocks the trophy is called "Well-done Steak".
- 01. Destiny 2 - Long and Winding Road Trophy Guide(1,711)
- 02. Destiny 2 - The Peoples Hero Trophy Guide(198)
- 03. Destiny 2 - Zavalas Lieutenant Trophy Guide(1,709)
- 04. RDR2 - Poisonous Trail Treasure Map Hunt Location & Solution(1,171)
- 05. RDR2 - Jack Hall Gang Treasure Map Hunt Location & Solution(1,151)
- 06. RDR2 - All Dinosaur Bones Locations(874)
- 07. RDR2 - Point of Interest Location(564)
- 08. RDR2 - All Dreamcatcher Locations(696)
- 09. Ni No Kuni 2 - All Higgledy Stone Locations(298)
- 10. Ni No Kuni 2 - All Dreamer's Doors Locations(288)
- 11. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All Dramatic Finishes(121)
- 12. Ni No Kuni 2 - Secret 10th Dreamer's Door Maze Boss Fight:(473)
- 13. Dragon Ball FighterZ - Fastest Zeni Money Farming Method(467)
- 14. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All 240 Combo Challenges(343)
- 15. Dragon Ball FighterZ - Practice Makes Perfect Trophy(108)