Monster Hunter World - Mmm, So Tasty!
Tutorial Name: Monster Hunter World - Mmm, So Tasty!
Category: PS4 Trophies and Guides
Submitted By: RepBandit
Monster Hunter World - Mmm, So Tasty! Trophy / Achievement Guide - Cook your first well-done steak. [Bronze]
For this trophy you need to use the BBQ Spit while on a quest or during an expedition. It's a fixed item in your inventory, you will always have it from the start of the game. You also need some raw meat to cook which you can get from slaying small monsters and looting them. Activate the BBQ Spit via the item wheel (hold L1/LB -- then use R1/RB to select BBQ Spit). Now let the steak cook for 2,5 rotations (until the last second before it gets burned). It may take a few tries to get the timing down. If it turns black you've let it cook for too long. If it's a rare steak it didn't cook for long enough. The correct one that unlocks the trophy is called "Well-done Steak".
- 01. Ni No Kuni 2 - All Higgledy... (124)
- 02. Ni No Kuni 2 - All Dreamer's... (117)
- 03. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All Dr... (64)
- 04. Ni No Kuni 2 - Secret 10th D... (160)
- 05. Dragon Ball FighterZ - Faste... (271)
- 06. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All 24... (86)
- 07. Dragon Ball FighterZ - Practi... (64)
- 08. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All Me... (70)
- 09. Ni No Kuni 2 - Tainted Monst... (135)
- 10. Bloodborne Platinum Trophy G... (166)
- 11. The Crew - Highway One Plus T... (50)
- 12. The Crew - Facelift Trophy /... (49)
- 13. The Crew - We Don't Need Road... (30)
- 14. Ni No Kuni 2 - Tainted Monst... (278)
- 15. Ni No Kuni 2 - Side Quest 14... (207)