Call of Duty WW2 - Defender
Tutorial Name: Call of Duty WW2 - Defender
Submitted By: RepBandit
Call of Duty WW2 - Defender Trophy / Achievement Guide - Protect the convoy by shooting down all the planes in The Rhine. [Bronze]
Mission 11: The Rhine
Objective: Capture the AA Gun
After getting on the AA Gun in Mission 11, you have to shoot down attack planes. There are 25 planes total.
Here is the order in which the planes appear:
3 Middle - 5 Left - 4 Right - 4 Middle - 4 Middle - 3 Middle - 2 Left
If you miss a plane, restart the checkpoint immediately!
It is highly recommended that you back up your save game manually before getting on the AA gun. Otherwise if you mess up you have to replay the entire mission.
To create manual backup: Pause the game -- Choose "Leave" -- Go to PS4 Settings -- Application Saved Data Management -- Saved Data in System Storage -- Copy to USB or PS+ Cloud.
If the trophy doesn't pop you can copy back the save game and it will put you back before the AA gun. This way you don't have to replay 10 minutes of the mission every time.
- 01. Destiny 2 - Long and Winding Road Trophy Guide(1,677)
- 02. Destiny 2 - The Peoples Hero Trophy Guide(197)
- 03. Destiny 2 - Zavalas Lieutenant Trophy Guide(1,678)
- 04. RDR2 - Poisonous Trail Treasure Map Hunt Location & Solution(1,156)
- 05. RDR2 - Jack Hall Gang Treasure Map Hunt Location & Solution(1,149)
- 06. RDR2 - All Dinosaur Bones Locations(870)
- 07. RDR2 - Point of Interest Location(560)
- 08. RDR2 - All Dreamcatcher Locations(693)
- 09. Ni No Kuni 2 - All Higgledy Stone Locations(296)
- 10. Ni No Kuni 2 - All Dreamer's Doors Locations(287)
- 11. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All Dramatic Finishes(121)
- 12. Ni No Kuni 2 - Secret 10th Dreamer's Door Maze Boss Fight:(471)
- 13. Dragon Ball FighterZ - Fastest Zeni Money Farming Method(466)
- 14. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All 240 Combo Challenges(342)
- 15. Dragon Ball FighterZ - Practice Makes Perfect Trophy(107)