Call of Duty WW2 - Gasoline Cowboy
Tutorial Name: Call of Duty WW2 - Gasoline Cowboy
Category: PS4 Trophies and Guides
Submitted By: RepBandit
Call of Duty WW2 - Gasoline Cowboy Trophy / Achievement Guide - Rescue your allies with the Sherman while keeping your armor above 80% in Collateral Damage. [Bronze]
Chapter 6: Collateral Damage
Objective: Reach the Theater
At the very start of mission 6 you will be driving a tank. It's a relatively lengthy section that lasts for about 10 minutes. During the tank drive there will be enemies with rocket launchers and enemy tanks shooting at you.
The armor of your tank must stay above 80% to earn the trophy at the end of this section. Your armor is shown in the bottom left corner. However, it doesn't show how many % you have remaining so you'll have to guess. Try not to get hit in the beginning at all. Stay back as far as possible and shoot at the buildings to clear out enemies.
Later on there will be more difficult sections. At one point, there will be 2 tanks driving around the map. You have to drive behind buildings so they lose sight of you, then ambush them from behind. Two shots from behind (or 1 in the back, 1 in the side) are enough to destroy an enemy tank. Just avoid shooting them at the front as they are heavily armored there and will fire back.
Also put the difficulty on rookie to make this go smoother. If you get damaged too badly, restart the checkpoint.
- 01. Ni No Kuni 2 - All Higgledy S... (40)
- 02. Ni No Kuni 2 - All Dreamer's... (42)
- 03. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All Dr... (21)
- 04. Ni No Kuni 2 - Secret 10th Dr... (39)
- 05. Dragon Ball FighterZ - Fastes... (42)
- 06. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All 24... (28)
- 07. Dragon Ball FighterZ - Practi... (21)
- 08. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All Me... (21)
- 09. Ni No Kuni 2 - Tainted Monste... (24)
- 10. Bloodborne Platinum Trophy Gu... (32)