Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed Cheats
Tutorial Name: Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed Cheats
Submitted By: Nasyr
Note: This game is also titled Need For Speed: Porsche 2000.
At the credits screen, quickly press Right, Left, Up, Down, Circle, Square to enable cheat mode and unlock all cars and tracks in quick race mode. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Enter the code again to disable it.
Enable cheat mode, select evolution mode, then enter "BEEM" as a name.
Enable cheat mode, select evolution mode, then enter "BEEG" as a name.
Mission 6 and GT2 car
Enable cheat mode, then enter "PALF" as a name.
Mission 9 and 917K car
Enable cheat mode, then enter "PALI" as a name.
Do well in the various Test Driver modes to unlock bonus cars, such as the GT2 race car and the 917 race car that can be used in regular race mode.
Play track two and higher of the game disc in an audio CD player to hear music from the game.
USA track shortcut
While driving in evolution mode, go to Home and select your car. Go to the USA track and look for an orange and yellow barrier sticking up next to a small building, which is next to a small parking area. When you drive into the parking area, keep driving straight through the trees. There are two barriers, take the one at the end of the S-Turn street. To find it on the other side, look for a T-intersection with a street light and a fence. In between the fences are a few bushes and a small tree. Enter there to come out the other side.
France track shortcut
While driving in evolution mode, go to Home and select your car. Go to the France track and look for a parking area with a large catering truck. Drive in front of the truck to take the shortcut. To find the other side, look for an area where the road is wider than normal with two small white barriers. There will also be two small trees and one large tree and some bushes at this location.
Scotland track shortcut
While driving in evolution mode, go to Home and select your car. Go to the Scotland track and look for an area where the road is wider than normal between 2 buildings. It is a brick road, and usually has a police car parked there. To find the other side, look for an area with a wide open road and three large cranes. The shortcut will be between the buildings, just before or after the small lighthouse.
- 01. Ratchet and Clank - Invincibility Cheat (30 second duration)(501)
- 02. PS1 Classic - Play your own games via USB(531)
- 03. Access emulator settings on the PS1 Classic(219)
- 04. Test Drive: Off-Road 2 cheats(112)
- 05. Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee cheats & hints(431)
- 06. Test Drive: Off-Road cheats & hints(56)
- 07. Test Drive: Off-Road 3 cheats(139)
- 08. O.D.T. cheats & hints(51)
- 09. Oddworld 2: Abe's Exoddus cheats & hits(68)
- 10. Colony Wars(71)
- 11. Cheat codes for Crash Bandicoot 1(158)
- 12. Cheat codes for Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back(713)
- 13. Cheat codes for Courier Crisis(85)
- 14. Cheat codes for Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped(453)
- 15. Cheat codes for Croc 2(118)