Need For Speed Cheats
Tutorial Name: Need For Speed Cheats
Submitted By: Nasyr
Lost Vegas and rally track
Enter "TSYBNS" as a password. Then, Lost Vegas will appear as an option on the track selection menu. Press L1 + R1 while this track is highlighted in two player mode to change it to Lost Rally.
Oasis and rally tracks
Enter "TSYBNS" as a password. Then, hold L1 + R1 when a track is highlighted in the track selection menu. Rusty Springs will change to Oasis. The other tracks will remain the same except for a layer of dirt on the road.
Lunar Springs track
Enter "SPKSHC" as a password in one player tournament mode. Press Square to exit tournament mode, then enter one or two player mode. Highlight the Rusty Springs track and hold Triangle + L1 + R1 to change it to Lunar Springs.
Enter "TSYBNS" as a password. Then at the car selection menu, hold L1 + R1. The Warrior PTO E/2 car will now be an option. Note: This car is not available in competition mode.
All tracks and Warrior car
Enter "MQKCZL" as a password in one player tournament mode.
Enter "TSYBNS" as a password. Then at the lap selection/segment view menu, hold L1 + R1. "Arcade Mode" will now be an option.
Adjust car weight
Enter "TSYBNS" as a password. Then at the car selection screen, select "Car Showcase", "Mechanical" and, "Next Slide". Press L1 to add extra weight to the front of the displayed car. Press R1 to add weight to the rear of the displayed car. The number of red triangles at each end of the car corresponds to the adjusted weight.
Hold L1 + Circle + Square + Up/Left immediately after selecting the opponent's car. Do not release the buttons until loading is complete. Then, use the horn to fire an invisible machine gun at any vehicles, including police cars, causing them to crash. This code can be enabled in one or two player mode.
Full screen mode
When lights at the start of the race begin the countdown, hold Down. If you entered the code correctly, the gauges will disappear from the screen. Hold Down again to restore the view.
No mercy mode
Select a two player game and press L1 + R1 on the menu with the "Head To Head" selection. In this mode, there is no oncoming traffic.
Quick resume after crash
Press L1 + R1 repeatedly.
- 01. Ratchet and Clank - Invincibility Cheat (30 second duration)(501)
- 02. PS1 Classic - Play your own games via USB(531)
- 03. Access emulator settings on the PS1 Classic(219)
- 04. Test Drive: Off-Road 2 cheats(112)
- 05. Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee cheats & hints(431)
- 06. Test Drive: Off-Road cheats & hints(56)
- 07. Test Drive: Off-Road 3 cheats(139)
- 08. O.D.T. cheats & hints(51)
- 09. Oddworld 2: Abe's Exoddus cheats & hits(68)
- 10. Colony Wars(71)
- 11. Cheat codes for Crash Bandicoot 1(158)
- 12. Cheat codes for Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back(713)
- 13. Cheat codes for Courier Crisis(85)
- 14. Cheat codes for Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped(453)
- 15. Cheat codes for Croc 2(118)