How to create a HomeGroup (Windows 10)
Tutorial Name: How to create a HomeGroup (Windows 10)
Category: Graphics Tutorials
Submitted By: Nasyr
Today I'll show you how to create a HomeGroup between two or more windows devices on your home network, this is idea for transferring and accessing files directly without emailing or copying to a USB.
1. Go to Start and Search for HomeGroup - you will see a page like this.
2. Read all the information and then click on Create a homegroup.
Follow the onscreen wizard and you'll see a page with options, choose what you want to share.
3. You've now made the homegroup, you'll be presented with a password that each computer must enter.
- 01. Paint Shop Pro - Using the Te... (39)
- 02. Paint Shop Pro - Creating a (40)
- 03. Paint Shop Pro - Creating Bev... (36)
- 04. Paint Shop Pro - Cutout Text (43)
- 05. 3DS Max - Character Clothing... (41)
- 06. 3DS Max - Animation with the... (39)
- 07. 3DS Max - 3D Text Animation T... (47)
- 08. 3DS Max - Car Modeling Tutori... (37)
- 09. 3DS Max - FumeFX Explosion Tu... (40)
- 10. Create a Magical Starry Nigh... (290)
- 11. How to Create a Surreal Secr... (285)
- 12. How to Create a Surreal Game... (351)
- 13. How to Create Your Own Custo... (282)
- 14. Create a Romantic and Warm P... (143)
- 15. How to install Paint.NET Plu... (757)