How to create a HomeGroup (Windows 10)
Tutorial Name: How to create a HomeGroup (Windows 10)
Category: Graphics Tutorials
Submitted By: Nasyr
Today I'll show you how to create a HomeGroup between two or more windows devices on your home network, this is idea for transferring and accessing files directly without emailing or copying to a USB.
1. Go to Start and Search for HomeGroup - you will see a page like this.
2. Read all the information and then click on Create a homegroup.
Follow the onscreen wizard and you'll see a page with options, choose what you want to share.
3. You've now made the homegroup, you'll be presented with a password that each computer must enter.
- 01. Paint Shop Pro - Using the T... (114)
- 02. Paint Shop Pro - Creating a (76)
- 03. Paint Shop Pro - Creating Bev... (96)
- 04. Paint Shop Pro - Cutout Text (106)
- 05. 3DS Max - Character Clothing... (147)
- 06. 3DS Max - Animation with the... (84)
- 07. 3DS Max - 3D Text Animation... (152)
- 08. 3DS Max - Car Modeling Tutor... (128)
- 09. 3DS Max - FumeFX Explosion T... (123)
- 10. Create a Magical Starry Nigh... (333)
- 11. How to Create a Surreal Secr... (321)
- 12. How to Create a Surreal Game... (387)
- 13. How to Create Your Own Custo... (349)
- 14. Create a Romantic and Warm P... (187)
- 15. How to install Paint.NET Plu... (848)