How to create a HomeGroup (Windows 10)
Tutorial Name: How to create a HomeGroup (Windows 10)
Category: Graphics Tutorials
Submitted By: Nasyr
Today I'll show you how to create a HomeGroup between two or more windows devices on your home network, this is idea for transferring and accessing files directly without emailing or copying to a USB.
1. Go to Start and Search for HomeGroup - you will see a page like this.
2. Read all the information and then click on Create a homegroup.
Follow the onscreen wizard and you'll see a page with options, choose what you want to share.
3. You've now made the homegroup, you'll be presented with a password that each computer must enter.
- 01. Create a Magical Starry Nigh... (213)
- 02. How to Create a Surreal Secr... (230)
- 03. How to Create a Surreal Game... (300)
- 04. How to Create Your Own Custo... (237)
- 05. Create a Romantic and Warm P... (113)
- 06. How to install Paint.NET Plu... (684)
- 07. [AAE]Adobe After Effects ren... (924)
- 08. How To Get That 'Text Cut Ou... (461)
- 09. How To Center Anything Perfe... (627)
- 10. How to Create a Sci-Fi Photo... (567)
- 11. How to Create The Dark Knigh... (560)
- 12. How to Create an Easy Nebula... (524)
- 13. How to Create a Triangle Pix... (749)
- 14. How to Design A Hot Golden T... (309)
- 15. How To Create Realistic Aged... (314)