Installing Windows 10 on a Newly Built PC
Tutorial Name: Installing Windows 10 on a Newly Built PC
Category: PC Tutorials
Submitted By: jvong11
Installing Windows 10 should be pretty straight forward. Just make sure you have another computer with an internet connection that you can use to download and create the bootable flash drive with.
Check out the general steps below. The video will go into more details.
Buy an activation key (Microsoft, Amazon, Kinguin)
Have at least a 4GB Flash Drive (8GB is recommended) they're pretty cheap now a days.
Download the Windows 10 OS (Download the installation media tool)
When prompted by the Windows Installation Media Tool, Choose "Create Installation Media"
Boot up your new computer and go into the BIOS. Go to Settings>Boot>Boot Option # 1>Select the USB Drive that you plug in.
Just incase, go ahead and go to the manufacturer of your motherboard and graphics card and make sure your drivers are up to date.
- 01. SLADE3 Tutorial #5 - Bookmark(327)
- 02. Windows Basics Tutorial #2 - Navigating Windows(338)
- 03. Computer Basics Tutorial #11 - Getting to Know the OS(281)
- 04. Computer Basics Tutorial #8 - Understanding Applications(224)
- 05. Computer Basics Tutorial #7 - Understanding Operating System(276)
- 06. Computer Basics Tutorial #5 - Laptop Computers(255)
- 07. Computer Basics Tutorial #6 - Mobile Devices(264)
- 08. Computer Basics Tutorial #13 - Getting Started with the WiFi(1,190)
- 09. Computer Basics Tutorial #15 - Keeping Your Computer Clean(275)
- 10. Computer Basics Tutorial #16 - Protecting Your Computer(247)
- 11. SLADE3 Tutorial #4 - Base Resource(234)
- 12. SLADE3 Tutorial #3 - Archive Manager(167)
- 13. SLADE3 Tutorial #2 - About Features(255)
- 14. SLADE3 Tutorial #1 - About(250)
- 15. Windows Basics Tutorial #7 - Understanding User Accounts(264)