How to stream video to xbox 1
Tutorial Name: How to stream video to xbox 1
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: RedWood
1. Make sure you have the video application open on your Xbox One.
2. Check your PC network settings and ensure that the Xbox One is visible on the network. If it is not, make sure both devices are properly connected and configured to see one another.
3. Check your Xbox One Preferences under Settings and make sure Play To support is enabled.
4. Select a locally-stored video file on your PC. Most popular video file formats should work.
5. Right click the file or files you wish to play.
6. Select the Play To option.
7. A drop down menu should appear listing all compatible decides detected on your home network. You should see your Xbox One listed among them.
8. Select your Xbox One. The stream will load and then begin playing.
The Xbox Ones video controls will then take over, allowing you to pause and play the stream without touching your PC again.
- 01. NEVER Lag Again Tutorial (Im... (605)
- 02. Destiny 2 How To Get Level... (4,628)
- 03. Destiny 2: LEVIATHAN RAID (C... (416)
- 04. How to obtain destiny to pro... (428)
- 05. How to obtain destiny 2 lege... (844)
- 06. How to collect destiny 2 pre... (372)
- 07. Destiny 2 infusion trick (480)
- 08. How to get Rat King in Desti... (612)
- 09. How to get mida multi tool i... (365)
- 10. How to get the sturm in dest... (417)
- 11. How to Download Games Faster... (958)
- 12. Xbox One - Custom Gamerpictu... (429)
- 13. How to Get BETTER Connection (309)
- 14. Xbox One - How to get CUSTO... (1,595)
- 15. The Division | How to comple... (676)