How to stream video to xbox 1
Tutorial Name: How to stream video to xbox 1
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: RedWood
1. Make sure you have the video application open on your Xbox One.
2. Check your PC network settings and ensure that the Xbox One is visible on the network. If it is not, make sure both devices are properly connected and configured to see one another.
3. Check your Xbox One Preferences under Settings and make sure Play To support is enabled.
4. Select a locally-stored video file on your PC. Most popular video file formats should work.
5. Right click the file or files you wish to play.
6. Select the Play To option.
7. A drop down menu should appear listing all compatible decides detected on your home network. You should see your Xbox One listed among them.
8. Select your Xbox One. The stream will load and then begin playing.
The Xbox Ones video controls will then take over, allowing you to pause and play the stream without touching your PC again.
- 01. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection Come On Over to My Pl(112)
- 02. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection, Are your Legs Tired?(65)
- 03. Homefront: The Revolution #Winning 21 10 Gammer Score.(55)
- 04. Homefront: The Revolution Cooking Up A ZStorm 10 Score.(49)
- 05. How to do NBA 2K18 Clothes Transfer Gltcih(650)
- 06. 3 Ways to Update your Xbox One(337)
- 07. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Unlockable Cheats(190)
- 08. Never Lag Again Tutorial (NEW) *Video*(539)
- 09. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Unlockable Costumes(186)
- 10. NEVER Lag Again Tutorial (Improve Connection 100%)(1,229)
- 11. Destiny 2 How To Get Level 305 Power (My Complete Guide)(5,727)
- 12. Destiny 2: LEVIATHAN RAID (Complete Guide)(660)
- 13. How to obtain destiny to promotional items(639)
- 14. How to obtain destiny 2 legendary edition content(1,305)
- 15. How to collect destiny 2 preorder content(617)