How to get the sturm in destiny 2
Tutorial Name: How to get the sturm in destiny 2
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: CFO
The Sturm is a new exotic hand cannon available in Destiny 2 and is pretty swanky looking. Its a potent weapon that is perfect for those who rely on precision rather than random shots. Check out the Sturms perks:
Accomplice Kills With this weapon fill the magazine of your equipped energy weapon (uses ammo reserves).
Extended Barrel Increased range, decreased handling speed.
Extended Mag Larger magazine but slower reload.
Storm and Distress Kills with Drang (legendary sidearm) grant bonus precision damage.
Combat Grip Less vertical recoil, increased stability.
You may notice that the Sturm has a perk tied to a legendary, a companion weapon of sorts that completes this exotic set. Seeing as how thats a rare trait among exotics in Destiny 2, its probably why the Sturm is locked behind a quest rather than a random drop.
To get the Sturm quest, you must first beat Destiny 2s story. This unlocks world quests that continue the story after taking out the final boss (dont worry, we wont spoil that for you). The world quest you want to go to is on Nessus and is given by Failsafe (located in Exodus Black). There are two quests, O Captain, and My Captain. Both require you with locating Failsafes old crew and dealing with some Vex. Once youre done with those youll get the Drang and a new item that is a sheet of paper simply called Kinetic Weapon, that you must bring to Master Rahool.
Bring it to him and hell tell you about the Relics of the Golden Age and require some steps before he can decipher the paper youve brought him:
Decrypt five legendary engrams (obtaining legendary rewards from each vendor counts).Decrypt one exotic engram.Kill 10 Fallen enemies on Nessus using Drang.
Once youre done with that, simply head back to Rahool in Destiny 2. Hell send you to Tyra Karn, the Cryptographer found on the Farm. She has a new set of objectives for you before you can get your hands on the Sturm.
Defeat 10 multiple Fallen with Drang without reloading (at least three for it to count).Defeat 10 Fallen Majors (yellow and orange healthbars should cut it) with Drang.
Youll then need to return to her for the final step of the Sturm exotic quest. The last part of Relics of the Golden Age is to kill Servitor Kendricks-7 in the Quest: Exodus Crash strike. Its recommended 140 Power, so you may want to buff up a bit in Destiny 2 if youre lower. Once you kill it, youll encounter it during the strike, but its not the final boss, you can quit out and return Master Rahool to get your Sturm. Thats all there is to it.
- 01. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection Come On Over to My Pl(112)
- 02. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection, Are your Legs Tired?(65)
- 03. Homefront: The Revolution #Winning 21 10 Gammer Score.(55)
- 04. Homefront: The Revolution Cooking Up A ZStorm 10 Score.(49)
- 05. How to do NBA 2K18 Clothes Transfer Gltcih(650)
- 06. 3 Ways to Update your Xbox One(337)
- 07. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Unlockable Cheats(190)
- 08. Never Lag Again Tutorial (NEW) *Video*(539)
- 09. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Unlockable Costumes(186)
- 10. NEVER Lag Again Tutorial (Improve Connection 100%)(1,229)
- 11. Destiny 2 How To Get Level 305 Power (My Complete Guide)(5,727)
- 12. Destiny 2: LEVIATHAN RAID (Complete Guide)(659)
- 13. How to obtain destiny to promotional items(639)
- 14. How to obtain destiny 2 legendary edition content(1,305)
- 15. How to collect destiny 2 preorder content(617)