How to submit a download to TTG
Tutorial Name: How to submit a download to TTG
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: kamilca
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
As many of you know there are these things called badges under the achievement tab on your profile.
Make sure you follow the rules of the download section which can be found atop the download submission page.
Today Im going to show you how to gain the Download King badge and also where to find things to submit.
Both these badges require 100 accepted submissions each into the download area of the site.
For those who don't know there is a download section for the site which is located within the navigation bar at the top between forums and tutorials.
To begin I will show you the first step being getting to the submit a download.
Begin by selecting the add download tab.
You will now be on this page.
So to show you how to submit I will use an example, Im going to be uploading a homebrew video game to the sega section.
For those who dont know what a homebrew is.
Homebrew is a term frequently applied to video games or other software produced by consumers to target proprietary hardware platforms (usually with hardware restrictions) not typically user-programmable or that use proprietary storage methods. This can include games developed with official development kits, such as Net Yaroze, Linux for PlayStation 2 or Microsoft XNA.
I have gotten my example from
I will be uploading this homebrew.
The program name is self explanatory simply copy and paste the name of the file eg "Super Ping-Pong" be sure to add what console its for and that it is in fact a homebrew videogame
Next we copy the download link and insert it into the file link area.
Once you have copied the link it will look like this when added
As this is a retro homebrew download we have selected the retro downloads selection. Make sure you pick the correct area for your download.
Now we have finished that bit we now need to fill in the description of the file. Normally its on the site itself, if not then give a brief summary of what the file is and whats its used for. Make sure to spell check.
The last step is to add the authors name/ site name from which you have gotten the file from.
once you have done this the page will look like this.
Now click add download and it will be sent to the admin team and when they have time they will carefully check the details of your submission to make sure it follows the rules and guidelines they have set in place to keep everyone safe and virus free. Once accepted you will recieve a message Thanking you for your submission, please be aware this make take some time as admins do have lives.
After its accepted the percentage bar on the site ranks area and will look like this.
Congratulations you are now on your way to achieveing the Download King badge
- 01. The Gallery Trophy Guide 100% Complete Walkthrough(507)
- 02. Memento 100% Platinum Walkthrough(432)
- 03. The Last Show of Mr. Chardish - Full walkthrough(315)
- 04. Archers Dream Quick Trophy Guide | Instant Platinum(383)
- 05. I'll Kill Her Platinum Walkthrough - Easy Platinum Game PS4,(548)
- 06. Cions of Vega - Full Unedited Platinum Trophy Walkthrough(419)
- 07. Five Dates - Achievement / Trophy Guide **ALL 6 ENDINGS**(466)
- 08. Ten Dates | Gameplay Playthrough - All Successful Dates(446)
- 09. Draugen - 100% Walkthrough - All Achievement/Trophies(379)
- 10. Martha is Dead - Complete - ALL ACHIEVEMENTS(432)
- 11. Mozart Requiem Achievement/Trophy Walkthrough(371)
- 12. Mia & The Dragon Princess - 100% *TEXT Walkthrough*(370)
- 13. The Isle Tide Hotel | Platinum Trophy Walkthrough(532)
- 14. Puzzle Journey PS4 FREE AND EASY PLATINUM(438)
- 15. Kingdom of Aurelia - Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger(2,090)