Monster Truck Madness 64
Tutorial Name: Monster Truck Madness 64
Category: Nintendo 64 Cheat Codes
Submitted By: Mathew
Low rider trucks
Enter "YRDR" as a password.
Enter "BRPS" as a password.
Enter "Y_WNT_T" as a password to have unlimited missiles. Note: "_" indicates a space. Then while playing the game, press Left to use the missiles.
Enter "CFFNYN" as a password.
Enter "JMPNG" as a password to change all textures in the game into pictures of one of the programmers of the game.
Change track color
Enter "JMPR" as a password. Select "Done" and "JIM" will appear in the square. Press Start, select "New Game", then choose "Summit Rumble". Select any number of players, but many CPU trucks. When the game begins, there should be black squares with aliens or other objects in the middle. -From: ALXMA7 @ aol.com
Aztec Valley track
Successfully complete a circuit on the easy difficulty setting.
Alpine Challenge track
Successfully complete a circuit on the medium difficulty setting.
Death Trap track
Successfully complete a circuit on the hard difficulty setting.
To access all tracks in time trial or custom race, unlock the Death Trap track, then press B at truck selection screen. Start your own race or time trial on the expert difficulty setting and all tracks will be available.
While driving, press Down to use the horn. Note: There are many different type of horns that are randomly assigned at the beginning of a race.
While driving, press Up to hear "Yahoos", burps, and farts.
- 01. Xena: Warrior Princess - Ta... (1,056)
- 02. Turok 2: Seeds Of Evil (1,134)
- 03. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter (846)
- 04. Triple Play 2000 (807)
- 05. Top Gear Rally 2 (766)
- 06. Top Gear Rally (653)
- 07. Top Gear: Hyperbike (748)
- 08. San Francisco Rush (746)
- 09. Vigilante 8: Second Offense (707)
- 10. Virtual Chess 64 (767)
- 11. V-Rally Edition '99 (723)
- 12. War Gods (705)
- 13. Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey (627)
- 14. WCW Backstage Assault (467)
- 15. WCW Mayhem (217)