Mass Effect Andromeda - Fireworks
Tutorial Name: Mass Effect Andromeda - Fireworks
Category: Xbox One Achievements and Guides
Submitted By: Saiko
Mass Effect Andromeda: Fireworks Achievement
Achievement Title: Fireworks
Achievement Description: Perform 100 power combos.
Text Walkthrough: The easiest way I felt to do with was to use the Pull and Throw combination in Biotics and upgrading them relatively. Assign Pull to LB and Throw to RB. Now look at an enemy and tap LB (Pull). This will make an enemy float. Then tap RB (Throw) which will earn you a Biotics combo.
Try different combos as you please but this was the easiest for me, having pooled a lot of points into biotics (Containment).
- 01. WWE 2K18 - Road to Wrestleman... (81)
- 02. Okami HD - No Furball on the... (102)
- 03. Okami HD - Moegami (69)
- 04. Okami HD - To the Moon, Ammy! (98)
- 05. Okami HD - Kazegami (65)
- 06. Okami HD - Yumigami (68)
- 07. Okami HD - Nuregami (62)
- 08. Okami HD - Tsutagami (65)
- 09. Okami HD - Hasugami (71)
- 10. Okami HD - Enemy in the Gates (67)
- 11. Okami HD - Sakigami (54)
- 12. Okami HD - Kasugami (49)
- 13. Okami HD - Tachigami (36)
- 14. WWE 2K18 - Show-Off (35)
- 15. WWE 2K18 - Title shot (36)