Mass Effect Andromeda - Friendly Fire Acheivement [Missble]
Tutorial Name: Mass Effect Andromeda - Friendly Fire Acheivement [Missble]
Category: Xbox One Achievements and Guides
Submitted By: Saiko
Mass Effect Andromeda - Friendly Fire Achievement [Missible]
Achievement Title: Friendly Fire
Achievement Description: Direct your Remnant VI to attack each type of Remnant enemy. (Single-Player)
Text Walkthrough: The Remnant VI is unlocked by completing the first portion of PeeBees loyalty quest. Once completed, you will get a skill in the Tech tree called Remnant VI allowing you to summon the Remnant robot to fight at your side. You will need to slot it into an ability slot. To direct an attack, you MUST manually do this by tapping the ability button that it is assigned to.
Once this is done, you must direct it too attack the following enemies.
The Architect is a boss on EOS and can be encountered by starting the quest for the colonists title "Making an Impression".
* The Architect is in limited supply. Users have reported only coming across two of them in the game.
- One is located on Eos and the other Voeld
- Make sure you target its head and its leg conduits with this
* There is a destroyer spawn in the remnant abyss on the northern side of Havarl.
- Make sure you target its head and its turrets.
- 01. WWE 2K18 - Road to Wrestlema... (160)
- 02. Okami HD - No Furball on the... (160)
- 03. Okami HD - Moegami (125)
- 04. Okami HD - To the Moon, Ammy... (151)
- 05. Okami HD - Kazegami (116)
- 06. Okami HD - Yumigami (129)
- 07. Okami HD - Nuregami (108)
- 08. Okami HD - Tsutagami (127)
- 09. Okami HD - Hasugami (120)
- 10. Okami HD - Enemy in the Gate... (117)
- 11. Okami HD - Sakigami (93)
- 12. Okami HD - Kasugami (97)
- 13. Okami HD - Tachigami (72)
- 14. WWE 2K18 - Show-Off (86)
- 15. WWE 2K18 - Title shot (173)