Custom Club Backgrounds on Xbox One
Tutorial Name: Custom Club Backgrounds on Xbox One
Category: Xbox One Miscellaneous
Submitted By: 5FDP_Jekyll
You may not know, but you can actually get a custom background image for your club on the Xbox One.
Here's how to do it.
Step 1: Create an image in PhotoShop or any editor of your choosing. For the best outcome, the recommended size is 1920x1080.
Step 2: On your PC open up the Xbox (Beta) app, must be the beta version, otherwise, it will not work.
Step 3: Navigate to settings --> Game DVR, from there scroll down to Saving Captures. Take note where your captures save to.
Step 4: Copy/Move your wanted background image into the folder you found in Step 3.
Step 5: Now from here in the Xbox app, navigate to Game DVR, under Game DVR make sure you're under "On this PC", next select your background and click on upload, this will bring up a window to select a game, if your background is of/similar to a specific game, then choose said game, otherwise, any game choice will work. On the next screen click "OK"
Step 6: On your Xbox console, navigate to your club of which you would like to have a custom background for, once at your club choose "Customize" --> "Add background image". Choose your custom background image and you now have a custom background for your club.
Enjoy using your new backgrounds, however, remember that you are still expected to follow the policies of Xbox Live.
Disclaimer: You may or may not get enforcement action of your DVR uploading capabilities, however, if you do, as long as your image is not inappropriate, the enforcement will be lifted within a few hours, if not contact Xbox Support and plead your case if need be.
- 01. How to Install Digital Games... (173)
- 02. How to use Kodi with your Xb... (737)
- 03. How to Transfer Xbox One Sav... (881)
- 04. How to Update Your Xbox One... (715)
- 05. How to Upgrade the Xbox One... (830)
- 06. Astro A40 Setup for XBONE (1,959)
- 07. How to record longer then 5... (879)
- 08. How to get Deadeye and Limi... (1,358)
- 09. How to fix Xbox One Control... (1,937)
- 10. How to get Volume Shooter a... (1,406)
- 11. How to do the Demigod Glit... (13,583)
- 12. forza horizon 2 storm islan... (1,759)
- 13. Where to find Triss [Witche... (2,723)
- 14. How to exchange currency in... (1,249)
- 15. How to fix witcher 3 no aud... (5,721)