How to Transfer Xbox One Saves.
Tutorial Name: How to Transfer Xbox One Saves.
Category: Xbox One Miscellaneous
Submitted By: Sean
The Xbox One, much like the Xbox 360, will fully utilize the cloud data transfer, allowing you to remotely keep game saves and game data on a digital platform without worrying about taking up your primary hard drive space.
What makes the cloud data platform a wise idea? For starters, you will not be hogging up your console's hard drive this way. You can keep some saves on the cloud and others on your Xbox One's hard drive. Another reason is that you can access your saved data on a friend or colleague's Xbox One via the cloud, allowing you to continue your games while you're not at home.
Automatically logging into your Xbox Live-enabled profile and going into the game you wish to play will bring up your saved data for that title. You can also manage your saved data in this game by going through the menus to find it on that particular title.
For Minecraft players who are looking to transfer their Xbox 360 Minecraft virtual world onto the next generation gaming console, there may be some good news, as developer 4J Studios is researching a way to do just that.
- 01. How to Update Your Xbox One... (351)
- 02. How to Upgrade the Xbox One... (400)
- 03. Astro A40 Setup for XBONE (1,129)
- 04. How to record longer then 5... (658)
- 05. How to get Deadeye and Limi... (1,135)
- 06. How to fix Xbox One Control... (1,476)
- 07. How to get Volume Shooter a... (1,176)
- 08. How to do the Demigod Glit... (11,739)
- 09. forza horizon 2 storm islan... (1,384)
- 10. Where to find Triss [Witche... (2,309)
- 11. How to exchange currency in... (1,062)
- 12. How to fix witcher 3 no aud... (4,308)
- 13. How to Stream Spotify to Xb... (8,048)
- 14. How to download your stream... (1,573)
- 15. Call of Duty Advaced Warfar... (1,041)