Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas | Rescue a Kitten Too?
Tutorial Name: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas | Rescue a Kitten Too?
Category: PS4 Trophies and Guides
Submitted By: Giga
Complete 12 levels of Firefighter.
Firefighter missions are available when you are inside a fire engine and you press (R3). This will start the firefighter missions which will require you to drive to the blue dot on the map and extinguish the fire with the use of the water hose. To use the water hose, hold CIRCLE and use the LeftStick to aim the water stream at the fire. There are a total of 12 levels which you must complete in a single go without dying nor failing. Each level gets progressively harder with more fires to extinguish. You will also have a time limit however, once you complete the first few levels time does not become a factor as you will earn a lot of extra time after each level that you complete.
You can attempt these missions at any point in the game, as long as you have a fire engine. You will either come across these naturally as you drive around the game, or you can go to a fire station and steal one. Once you complete all 12 Firefighter missions you will also be rewarded with the ability of not taking damage from fire. The below screenshot shows the location of the fire station in Los Santos where you can easily steal a parked fire engine:
- 01. Knack 2 - All Treasure Chest... (23)
- 02. The Evil Within 2 Chapter 3 A... (20)
- 03. The Evil Within 2 Chapter 1 &... (24)
- 04. South Park The Fractured But... (25)
- 05. The Evil Within 2 Chapter 17... (19)
- 06. South Park The Fractured But... (32)
- 07. South Park The Fractured But... (97)
- 08. South Park The Fractured But... (26)
- 09. South Park The Fractured But... (36)
- 10. South Park The Fractured But... (25)
- 11. South Park The Fractured But... (33)
- 12. 18:06 South Park The Fracture... (42)
- 13. South Park The Fractured But... (28)
- 14. Knack 2 - Final Boss Fight &... (22)
- 15. Knack 2 - Combo King Trophy /... (20)