How to use iMessage on your Apple Computer
Tutorial Name: How to use iMessage on your Apple Computer
Category: Other Platform Tutorials
Submitted By: Giga
This simple tutorial will allow you to use iMessage on your Apple computer.
Keep in mind that this only allows you to message other people using iMessage.
This will not work with messaging people using an Android phone, for example.
- First of all, use Spotlight search on your taskbar and type in 'Messages'.
- Then, press COMMAND+, to open up the Preferences tab. Log into your iMessage email.
- After that, unlock your iPhone and you should get a notification that your iMessage account is being used on (YourName)'s Mac.
- Make sure to confirm that this is okay, and you should now be able to send and receive iMessages from your contacts!
- 01. Adding SNES Roms to your SNES Mini(698)
- 02. Installation Windows 10 on a Raspberry Pi 3(1,073)
- 03. How To Install Ninjhax 2.0(1,325)
- 04. How To Install Freakyhax(1,949)
- 05. Entering DFU Mode on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch(1,237)
- 06. How to dump your own 3DS/DS games/saves.(1,911)
- 07. How to Add More Games to the NES Classic(694)
- 08. How to Make iOS Devices Battery Last Longer!(419)
- 09. Pokemon GO: How to Get Pokecoins(704)
- 10. Pokemon GO: How To Become a Gym Leader(525)
- 11. Pokemon GO - Eggs and Incubators(485)
- 12. Pokemon GO - Fix 'Failed to get game data from the server'(30,601)
- 13. Pokemon GO Move Without Moving, NO JAILBREAK, NO COMPUTER(2,229)
- 14. Pokemon Go: how to choose one of three evolutions for Eevee(1,583)
- 15. Pokemon Go: where to find all Pokemon types(1,308)