Darksiders - Battle Hardened
Tutorial Name: Darksiders - Battle Hardened
Category: PS3 Trophies and Guides
Submitted By: Tom
To get this trophy you must do the following:
- Armageddon Blade (the level on your Chaoseater does not matter)
- Scythe at LVL. 4
- Tremor Gauntlet at LVL. 4
- All weapon moves (purchasable from Vulgrim), up to their maximum ranks.
The Shredder and Mercy modifiers, enhancement items, and wrath abilities do not matter in unlocking this trophy.
The absolute fastest way to max out your weapon levels is via the Iron Canopy spiders (See "Tip 1" on how to get there, and effectively utilize them). Collect all of the spiders at once and use your area effect weapon moves (NOT WRATH SKILLS!) to quickly dispatch the enemies.
Leveling weapons is based on the amount of hits you do, and not the amount of damage done, or souls you collect while said weapon is equipped.
- 01. Trails of Cold Steel - Studen... (74)
- 02. AGENTS OF MAYHEM - Best Fortu... (74)
- 03. Trails of Cold Steel - How to... (61)
- 04. Trails of Cold Steel - Chapte... (74)
- 05. Trails of Cold Steel - Combat... (50)
- 06. Trails of Cold Steel - A Day... (55)
- 07. Trails of Cold Steel - Unlimi... (60)
- 08. Trails of Cold Steel - Facepl... (46)
- 09. Trails of Cold Steel - Orbal... (46)
- 10. Trails of Cold Steel - Colett... (47)
- 11. AGENTS OF MAYHEM - Kingpin Tu... (45)
- 12. Trails of Cold Steel - Book D... (47)
- 13. The amazing spiderman 2 Walk... (202)
- 14. Lollipop Chainsaw - No Fear... (227)
- 15. Lollipop Chainsaw - San Rome... (250)