Pokemon Go: how to choose one of three evolutions for Eevee
Tutorial Name: Pokemon Go: how to choose one of three evolutions for Eevee
Category: Other Platform Tutorials
Submitted By: Sean
Pokemon Go players can evolve their Eevee into one of three creatures of their choosing using a particular nickname for each.
According to various reports, all noted on reddit, those who catch Eevee can evolve it into first-gen Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon.
They way its done is by giving Eeeve a different nickname for each evolution.
Jolteon give nickname Sparky
Vaporeon give the nickname Rainer
Flareon give the nickname Pyro
These nicknames should sound familiar to Pokemon fans: the Eevee Brothers in the original anime were named Sparky, Rainer and Pyro.
- 01. Adding SNES Roms to your SNES Mini(693)
- 02. Installation Windows 10 on a Raspberry Pi 3(1,072)
- 03. How To Install Ninjhax 2.0(1,310)
- 04. How To Install Freakyhax(1,937)
- 05. Entering DFU Mode on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch(1,236)
- 06. How to dump your own 3DS/DS games/saves.(1,884)
- 07. How to Add More Games to the NES Classic(693)
- 08. How to use iMessage on your Apple Computer(425)
- 09. How to Make iOS Devices Battery Last Longer!(419)
- 10. Pokemon GO: How to Get Pokecoins(703)
- 11. Pokemon GO: How To Become a Gym Leader(523)
- 12. Pokemon GO - Eggs and Incubators(482)
- 13. Pokemon GO - Fix 'Failed to get game data from the server'(30,575)
- 14. Pokemon GO Move Without Moving, NO JAILBREAK, NO COMPUTER(2,228)
- 15. Pokemon Go: where to find all Pokemon types(1,306)