Pokemon Go: how to choose one of three evolutions for Eevee
Tutorial Name: Pokemon Go: how to choose one of three evolutions for Eevee
Category: Other Platform Tutorials
Submitted By: Sean
Pokemon Go players can evolve their Eevee into one of three creatures of their choosing using a particular nickname for each.
According to various reports, all noted on reddit, those who catch Eevee can evolve it into first-gen Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon.
They way its done is by giving Eeeve a different nickname for each evolution.
Jolteon give nickname Sparky
Vaporeon give the nickname Rainer
Flareon give the nickname Pyro
These nicknames should sound familiar to Pokemon fans: the Eevee Brothers in the original anime were named Sparky, Rainer and Pyro.
- 01. Adding SNES Roms to your SNE... (599)
- 02. Installation Windows 10 on... (1,043)
- 03. How To Install Ninjhax 2.0 (1,183)
- 04. How To Install Freakyhax (1,704)
- 05. Entering DFU Mode on iPhone... (1,203)
- 06. How to dump your own 3DS/DS... (1,636)
- 07. How to Add More Games to the... (668)
- 08. How to use iMessage on your... (401)
- 09. How to Make iOS Devices Batt... (391)
- 10. Pokemon GO: How to Get Pokec... (669)
- 11. Pokemon GO: How To Become a... (502)
- 12. Pokemon GO - Eggs and Incuba... (468)
- 13. Pokemon GO - Fix 'Failed t... (30,447)
- 14. Pokemon GO Move Without Mov... (2,214)
- 15. Pokemon Go: where to find a... (1,279)